The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

You're right. >_<:lol: (The Sixth Sense excluded).

So why were you disappointed? :unsure:

Yeah people slowly started to realize he was a one tricky pony and that was his only good movie :lol:

It follows the same idea as Lady in the Water, it's based off a "story" about how the devil comes to earth to taunt souls before he takes them, and it has very specific things about the story, and there's a religious security guard who tells the detective the "rules" and what's going to happen. I just found that device to be so cliche. The concept I thought was completely brilliant. The way it played out in the end, the big "reveal" was just like.... meh. It ends with a nice little lesson and is just very unsatisfying for the subject matter it was dealing with. I think it had the potential to be a really great film and I was dying to see it -_-

Yeah people slowly started to realize he was a one tricky pony and that was his only good movie :lol:

It follows the same idea as Lady in the Water, it's based off a "story" about how the devil comes to earth to taunt souls before he takes them, and it has very specific things about the story, and there's a religious security guard who tells the detective the "rules" and what's going to happen. I just found that device to be so cliche. The concept I thought was completely brilliant. The way it played out in the end, the big "reveal" was just like.... meh. It ends with a nice little lesson and is just very unsatisfying for the subject matter it was dealing with. I think it had the potential to be a really great film and I was dying to see it -_-

I still want to see it, even if the ending is blah. What was your fave movie of the year? I really loved The Social Network and Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. Nothing outstanding for me though. -_-

I still want to see it, even if the ending is blah. What was your fave movie of the year? I really loved The Social Network and Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. Nothing outstanding for me though. -_-

I didn't see Social Network <_< But I LOVED Scott Pilgrim, easily one of the most enjoyable movies I've seen this year. Ken Park was really fucking good, not sure if it was released this year or not. Have you seen it?

I didn't see Social Network <_< But I LOVED Scott Pilgrim, easily one of the most enjoyable movies I've seen this year. Ken Park was really fucking good, not sure if it was released this year or not. Have you seen it?

TSN was brilliant, very dark, very wordy, very David Fincher. I thought it was a great story, and I don't even have Facebook. SPVTW I loved, especially the little extras, the jokes which didn't really have much to do with the plot and the cool little effects that floated around the screen when a doorbell rang or they played an instrument etc. And it was custom-built for Michael Cera, he was great. I haven't even heard of Ken Park. :unsure:

TSN was brilliant, very dark, very wordy, very David Fincher. I thought it was a great story, and I don't even have Facebook. SPVTW I loved, especially the little extras, the jokes which didn't really have much to do with the plot and the cool little effects that floated around the screen when a doorbell rang or they played an instrument etc. And it was custom-built for Michael Cera, he was great. I haven't even heard of Ken Park. :unsure:

Yeah wanted to see it just never got around to it -_- Yeah I thought it was a really awesome adaptation of a comic. And all the exes were so damn hot :ph34r: LMAO I just googled it, it's from 02 :lmao: I just heard about it a few months ago from a friend and watched it online, and I had no idea when it was from lmao. If you want the link I can send it to you ^_^ It's from the guy who did Kids

Yeah wanted to see it just never got around to it -_- Yeah I thought it was a really awesome adaptation of a comic. And all the exes were so damn hot :ph34r: LMAO I just googled it, it's from 02 :lmao: I just heard about it a few months ago from a friend and watched it online, and I had no idea when it was from lmao. If you want the link I can send it to you ^_^ It's from the guy who did Kids

Yeah, they were. :lol: I'll track it down, thanks. Kids, OMG. -_-