The Mariah Carey thread

RedSimba

Apparently AIWFCIY was the subject of an "Everything Wrong With..." video, which is a channel that pokes fun at current, popular videos. They don't take themselves seriously, and their reasons are beyond silly, so it's not that deep to me ~ I even chuckled at a few of them :lol:

Also congrats on the song's new #11 peak this season. Wasn't expecting it to do that well.

• 1 month later...

Officially my favorite Butterfly song now. The production, the melody, the descriptive lyrics >>>>>

Woo... Breakdown still has it's foot on The Roofs neck but yeah, The Roof comes in second as my fav from Butterfly. :wub: 

I just don't understand why is it so hard for Mariah, Janet etc, return to these type of sounds. It doesn't feel or sound dated anyway so why not go back to it?! It kinda pisses me off a bit tbh. 

Cdn8dE7XIAAojrb.jpg

CdnyMQuXEAADa0s.jpg

CdnvRPRWAAEna8I.jpg

The queen of fucking MusiC shut Glasgow down! Look at that body! She sounds phenomenal. I can't believe she did "Loverboy". It's so funny cause I've been listening to that a lot over the last couple of days. Queen just gets it. :cry: I wish she would bring this tour to the states!

Edited by Unbreakable.
  • Upvote 1

^ My eyes love what they see!

I'm shocked she did "Loverboy" ~ literally the last single I ever expected her to perform.

The Whitney tribute ("When You Believe") was nice as well, and it was very classy of her to ask the family for permission.

• Upvote 1