Elijah Wood is 30

Aquaria

No I don't do facials I give them but Im a beautiful shade of Mocha and I don't crack, however I must decline the strung out look -_-

oh right black don't :yawn: excuse me, black don't cra :yawn: oh gosh what was I saying I just was so overwhelmed with boredom :unsure: good leave the strung out junkies to me :shifty:

OH and BTW I can tell he's going to loose his hair :filenails:

i'd love to hear this :rolleyes:

oh absolutely .. ^_^ especially from king kong black mandingo dicks like Bailey's :clapping:

I love that you're a submissive little cum pig :blush: but ONLY for king kong black mandingo dicks? :unsure: For example would you let this white 6 inches spray all over your eyelids and up your nostrils :clapping:

I love that you're a submissive little cum pig :blush: but ONLY for king kong black mandingo dicks? :unsure: For example would you let this white 6 inches spray all over your eyelids and up your nostrils :clapping:

Maybe if the choice of words you chose weren't so graphic ..I would have at least considered. :umm: So um... NO.

Besides I've been secretly wanting Bailey for awhile now :ph34r:

Maybe if the choice of words you chose weren't so graphic ..I would have at least considered. :umm: So um... NO.

Besides I've been secretly wanting Bailey for awhile now :ph34r:

I see you can't Handle Me -_-

Roc Threads always tend to illuminate the shadows of our conscience and bring our most protected secrets to the fore :blush: Go to him ^_^ You be the Naomi Watts to his King Kong :wub:

kong.uptop.jpg

• Upvote 1

Rochester... I know you've been away a while but you need to learn when I'm joking :wub:

Well when Dayz went into his "gays" rant I had to say something -_- I'm not wunna dem -_-

Although I'm 22 and feel I only have a few good years left :ph34r: but that's more personal than anything -_-

Im saying ..thats initially what I thought when I seen this :lol:

Then again in the GAY world ..30 is a death sentence,NO JOKE..thats how superficial the gay world is..just ridiculous.

Neil Patrick Harris is 38... and sexy as hell :lol:

Neil-Patrick-Harris.jpg