Elijah Wood is 30

Aquaria

MOST SAY THAT FEW REALLY CAN...IT TAKES ME AN EXTREMELY LONG TIME...MOST PEOPLE GIVE UP CAUSE THEY CANT TAKE IT...AND I RARELY GET MINE WITH ANOTHER PERSON...SO THATS WHY WHEN IM WITH SOMEONE I JUST AIM TO PLEASE AND SATISFY MYSELF LATER WHEN IM ALONE...LOL IM USED TO IT

damn ..so how long do you like to be at it? most folks have time limits.

damn ..so how long do you like to be at it? most folks have time limits.

I DONT KNOW...ALL I KNOW IS THAT VERY FEW CAN LAST...AND I CANT SAY I BLAME THEM...SO THATS WHY I JUST AIM TO PLEASE...AS LONG AS YOU GET YOURS IM GUCCI :thumbup:

You were far more brutal towards Game than I ever was.

YOU GUYS FORCED ME TO BE...OH GOD I HAD TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THIS PLACE...I COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH I HATED PEOPLE I NEVER EVEN MET...LOL JUST CRAZY...IM A LOT BETTER NOW I THINK

YOU GUYS FORCED ME TO BE...OH GOD I HAD TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THIS PLACE...I COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH I HATED PEOPLE I NEVER EVEN MET...LOL JUST CRAZY...IM A LOT BETTER NOW I THINK

There are some crazy ass motherfuckers here, really mentally disturbed. Moreso on the old forum than here.

Like very deep psychological problems. You seem sane :cheers:

I have a friend like dat he on steroids.......ima tell u a secret ok....I let him fuck me...cause his dick was small :filenails: don't tell nobody but God it would kill the bottoms

I would hope so ...nobody on the net phased me enough to get me riled up over.

Hot head?

I have a friend like dat he on steroids.......ima tell u a secret ok....I let him fuck me...cause his dick was small :filenails: don't tell nobody but God it would kill the bottoms

WELL IM NOT ON STEROIDS AND MY DICK AINT SMALL...I DONT KNOW WHY...MY BEST FRIEND SAID THE LADIES WOULD LOVE ME...MAYBE I WAS MEANT TO BE STRAIGHT (KAYNE SHRUG)