Elijah Wood is 30

Aquaria

oh im coming boo. im always excited about meeting Janets fans, so it will be an extra bonus that its the fans from this board. ^_^ I wont be par-taking in any sexual activities though, im currently taken. -_-

I'm glad it's not about the sex to everybody...lol this is for us to hang out, not have an orgy! Lol

Like who?

I wouldn't mind meeting you ;) I would hope Paul was there, and Jorge (the little shit <_<), and Jesse, and Angie, and Toffee and Austin and William and... thats all I got for now :lol: OH and TwistedElegance and CND

isnt it obvious, he's talking about me :rolleyes::filenails:

well I wouldn't ignore you if you were there :filenails:

I wouldn't mind meeting you ;) I would hope Paul was there, and Jorge (the little shit <_<), and Jesse, and Angie, and Toffee and Austin and William and... thats all I got for now :lol: OH and TwistedElegance and CND

oh i know you wouldnt. :rolleyes:

I'm not the only William on the board?

:excited:

I'm not the only William on the board?

Nice to meet you :D

168zyhy.gif