Elijah Wood is 30

Aquaria

seriously?????????????? Im so jealous if that's real

It's real, they're engaged and recently adopted the twins. Just fixing to get married in NY at some point in the future.

so you've never seen someone look sexy in a pic? :whistle:

Only myself shifty.gif

• 7 years later...
8 hours ago, jarrylf said:

And you're way sexier than Elijah was at 30 :)

Oh please. :rolleyes: 

7 hours ago, LyricalLesson said:

It was fun to read a thread from way back in 2011 😂 I feel your pain, Roc... I'm now 31 😑

It was fun. :lol: And 30 is def not old. I cant believe how long we’ve all been here.

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5ca203707277534f4d

Yess gawd!! Yes it does

Aren’t you my age? :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lenzo88 said:

I’m Dirty 30 and feel 25!!! All about ur mind set and health really! Mind you, these actually 20 something’s now a days....TRASH!!! 👀😎✋🏾

I figured as much from the 88 in your name. ^_^ 

I'm 30 but feel 75. -_- 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

I’m Dirty 30 and feel 25!!! All about ur mind set and health really! Mind you, these actually 20 something’s now a days....TRASH!!! 👀😎✋🏾

30s will be some the best years of your life. You'll mature more than ever, give less fucks than ever, and you'll think about life more than ever and try to get the most out of it :) 30 is only old in the gay world but shit nowadays these younger ones dgaf. I'm 40 and just had a 22yr old 

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/2/2019 at 8:40 PM, JoeJoe said:

30s will be some the best years of your life. You'll mature more than ever, give less fucks than ever, and you'll think about life more than ever and try to get the most out of it :) 30 is only old in the gay world but shit nowadays these younger ones dgaf. I'm 40 and just had a 22yr old 

I feel like this is only coming thru now as ive reached my 40s. Its helps that I look 10 -12 years younger, which use to bug me. Now I embrace it and use to my advantage.

• Like 1

I’m only 42 cos I’ve been alive that long... I’m still naive as hell, single as hell and immature as hell 😂 Though it freaks me out to think I’m old enough to have a 26 YO... I work and go to church with those youngers lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Selz said:

I’m only 42 cos I’ve been alive that long... I’m still naive as hell, single as hell and immature as hell 😂 Though it freaks me out to think I’m old enough to have a 26 YO... I work and go to church with those youngers lol

Selz can you do anything about these bots???? 

On 4/28/2020 at 10:57 AM, vibeology said:

I feel like this is only coming thru now as ive reached my 40s. Its helps that I look 10 -12 years younger, which use to bug me. Now I embrace it and use to my advantage.

do you tell your age? the actual number? I dont feel my age so much as I can say I have seen a lot and learned somethings, and Ive also NOT seen a lot and have a ton to learn too

On 5/1/2020 at 8:03 AM, Selz said:

and this is how I feel. EXACTLY how I feel. As a gay man, you may be able to relate to the ageism though, because women get it too. The ageism in the gay community is insane, Ive seen guys in their 40s demanding no one over 35 :huh:   and YES!!! its weird that guys in their 20s hit on me and things happen. I know a dude that just turned 30 and I made him give me his license and he was born in March 1990, I was thinking Janet Jackson had "Escapade" out and you were shitting in yo diapers :lol: 

6 hours ago, Bailey said:

do you tell your age? the actual number? I dont feel my age so much as I can say I have seen a lot and learned somethings, and Ive also NOT seen a lot and have a ton to learn too

Often not, depends on situation...at work if asked i definetly lie :lol: I feel there is too much expectation at certain ages. I guess maybe that's my issue. Certain situations where its unlikely I'm gonna see the person again I will just tell them.

• Like 1