Do You Find 'Family Guy' Racist?

TwistedElegance™

I will never forget the special olympics episode where they were knocking on the deaf ppl's doors to wake them up LOL and when the blind ppl were running off the track

24b6zk4_thjpg.gif

But yet that one SP episode trumps everything FG has been trying to do :excited:

evelyn3.gif

*sends out a bird call to Rafi to let him know you're acting up* :filenails:

don't do it Henri :rolleyes:

dontthinkso.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"A BULLET SOUNDS THE SAME IN EVERY LANGUAGE!" :lmao:

A show like this isn't meant to be taken seriously. It's just comedy.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: He went smooth the fuck in on her.. :lmao:

I don't take it serious at all..I find it hilarious..and the sad thing is that NO ONE is immune to their ignorance.. :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: He went smooth the fuck in on her.. :lmao:

I don't take it serious at all..I find it hilarious..and the sad thing is that NO ONE is immune to their ignorance.. :lmao:

I love him. :lmao:

Right, I have never been offended by it. Some of the jokes they use are rooted in truth, and there's always some truth in jokes. And I think what makes it funny is that we know it's true. The fact that some of the characters are walking stereotypes, there's a number of political statements made, etc are all proof that it's just for comedy.

I love him. :lmao:

Right, I have never been offended by it. Some of the jokes they use are rooted in truth, and there's always some truth in jokes. And I think what makes it funny is that we know it's true. The fact that some of the characters are walking stereotypes, there's a number of political statements made, etc are all proof that it's just for comedy.

Stewie is a fucking mess..Him and Peter make the show. :thumbup:

Yep..that's why I laugh because there is truth to what they are portraying.. :lmao:

Stewie is a fucking mess..Him and Peter make the show. :thumbup:

Yep..that's why I laugh because there is truth to what they are portraying.. :lmao:

!!!!! That show would not be as entertaining without them two. They're the comic relief of the show. I think the show will be on for years to come. Their demographic is too large for it to not be on for years to come.