They Throw Shade.......

Bailey

Ok so its strange to me, now I go up in the club and I guess I be brand new, but these niggas be throwing me some shade, Im like I see it now, for all my handsome and goodlooking people out here, I never knew folks would be threaten by me, the first sign Im actually goodlooking is all these women be hitting on me, but the guys dont speak they sorta sit back and scope a nigga out, so im at the bar last night you know big bad night, and i see a guy i know he works for the news so he is on tv, anyway, we are JUST friends NOTHING else, he there with some other guy and im just talking to news guy as a friend catching up hadnt seen him in awhile, and this bitch with him barely looked at me when he barely shook my hand, then another brutha up in the club wanted to be in news guy's face too, so he come up as we're talking and i introduce myself, and he got shady, im like hold up, first off just because a bitch on TV dont make it hot, he is all of 6 feet 250 sure news guy got money , but I know his ex dumped him for the young hot boy. So dont cum at me like im the evil bitch in the club, I swear I would think I was truly ugly if people were just indifferent to me but no sir they be acting shady as hell.

men are intimidated because you're good looking, poor you :rolleyes: if a crackhead brushes up against me in the street I consider it second base :coffee:

:cry:

no boy, what im saying is I had no clue that these niggas was doing this until last night I mean I never really noticed it, its like everyone assumes I think im something special or something, all im saying is im just Johnie thats it, I dont be in the club trying to get all up in someone's face. They just be acting like im cock blocking, so my point is these niggas be extra im like its not that serious im going to get another drank. :coffee:

no boy, what im saying is I had no clue that these niggas was doing this until last night I mean I never really noticed it, its like everyone assumes I think im something special or something, all im saying is im just Johnie thats it, I dont be in the club trying to get all up in someone's face. They just be acting like im cock blocking, so my point is these niggas be extra im like its not that serious im going to get another drank. :coffee:

don't let their insecurities affect you boo

just do the pretty girl rock B)

Thats why I don't go to clubs with too many negros in them. :whistle:

finally a real response, Paul you a good looking guy, do you see that? I mean in the club im like Johnie how could you be so blind to everything look at these fools they acting all crazy cause this bitch be on the news and I know him so I must be trying to get some, the part that kills me is gay dudes be all in the clubs and about that life, but then they dont know I have been over to dinner parties with the news guy, I have had him at my house for dinner, socializing is not the bar scene fools, maybe if we get these young gay dudes off of facebook and "reality" shows they would see the real world is not that jaded ewww

finally a real response, Paul you a good looking guy, do you see that? I mean in the club im like Johnie how could you be so blind to everything look at these fools they acting all crazy cause this bitch be on the news and I know him so I must be trying to get some, the part that kills me is gay dudes be all in the clubs and about that life, but then they dont know I have been over to dinner parties with the news guy, I have had him at my house for dinner, socializing is not the bar scene fools, maybe if we get these young gay dudes off of facebook and "reality" shows they would see the real world is not that jaded ewww

Well they are just looking and judging. When im in bars im usually drunk so I can't see straight anyway to see whether people are giving me attitude lol - Usually when I see people looking all moody at the wall, its just because they are trying to look hot.

Well they are just looking and judging. When im in bars im usually drunk so I can't see straight anyway to see whether people are giving me attitude lol - Usually when I see people looking all moody at the wall, its just because they are trying to look hot.

and what is with the constant texting, if you in the bar talk to someone, why is everyone so mean and jaded? "imm just lean against the wall and blackberry it all night" nigga get out boom ewww

and what is with the constant texting, if you in the bar talk to someone, why is everyone so mean and jaded? "imm just lean against the wall and blackberry it all night" nigga get out boom ewww

There used to be a bar in Soho in London where the bottom level was rnb and hip hop which attracted moestly black guys. Most of the black guys would sip on a single drink or just a tap water all night, standing around looking for a pick up and texting on thier phones. Lets just say that the owners changed up the music and stuff to get rid of the black crowd because they weren't spending any money LOL