Random thoughts thread

RedSimba

Oh really? I've never actually watched a full episode. I'm just tired of hearing and reading about the death of a Rafter. An encore screening? Really? :umm::lol:

They even filmed in a house a few streets over from where I live. I know what you mean, it's out of control. Its ratings are insane, over 2 million viewers tuned in last week. :mellow: :mellow:

They even filmed in a house a few streets over from where I live. I know what you mean, it's out of control. Its ratings are insane, over 2 million viewers tuned in last week. :mellow: :mellow:

That's kinda cool. Nobody ever films in Brisbane. -_- Yeah, I know people love it. It just doesn't interest me at all. The one good thing I can say for it though is that I'm glad somebody managed to produce an Australian drama that wasn't a cop or hospital show.

That's kinda cool. Nobody ever films in Brisbane. -_- Yeah, I know people love it. It just doesn't interest me at all. The one good thing I can say for it though is that I'm glad somebody managed to produce an Australian drama that wasn't a cop or hospital show.

Oh, god yes. :lmao: Aussie dramas are so predictable. :lol: