Random thoughts thread

RedSimba

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh HECK no! Of all days, I just had to go out and buy a bar of soap. Some stupid little mudfaced demon just snatched my iPod out of my pocket and ran off! :angry: :angry: Why did this have to happen to me? I did manage to keep up just enough to get the license plate of the car he got in 5SVZ324 (make sure the WHOLE world knows it!), and filed a police report. It's a cruel irony because I remember last month my chemistry teacher saying her son got his iPod snatched too - but luckily for him they got the license plate as well and got it back. I hope and pray I have the same fortune.

I've learned my lesson though... I've just counted my blessings and I think I got off lucky because the demon could've been carrying a weapon. And I'm usually aware of my surroundings, but unfortunately this was one of those moments I let my guard down. I've been living here over 2 years, so I just started to take for granted nothing would ever happen. Yeah, don't let your guard down in Oakland lol. It's reasons like this why I always preferred living in the countryside over the city.