WIssam claiming his woman in a new interview

bzebabe

http://www.yvymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/VMAN-PROFILES-10.jpg

the interview is about him and his business, but he also talks a lil about Janet...he said "I don't date Janet Jackson, she is my girlfriend, there is a difference.".....ya'll better understand what this man is saying cuz too much people play the boyfriend/girlfriend role when they ass is just dating...he also says "she is a very special and talented woman who never ceases to amaze me"

• Upvote 1

I'm guessing that's someone still in denial of their relationship :lol:

She seems to be the main one who hasn't come to grips with the fact that Janet and JD broke up - I think she's accepted that it's happened, but she keeps finding bizarre and hilarious reasons to hate Wissam. It's kind of sad amusing, actually. :lol:

She seems to be the main one who hasn't come to grips with the fact that Janet and JD broke up - I think she's accepted that it's happened, but she keeps finding bizarre and hilarious reasons to hate Wissam. It's kind of sad amusing, actually. :lol:

I'm almost tempted to go on the Xone just to read her comment :lol:

I'm almost tempted to go on the Xone just to read her comment :lol:

Angie, when the pics of Janet and Wissam in NYC came out, she said Janet's people should talk to Wissam about not smoking around Janet because he will ruin her brand by smoking......child, what?????? her ass got read to the nines honey lol

Angie, when the pics of Janet and Wissam in NYC came out, she said Janet's people should talk to Wissam about not smoking around Janet because he will ruin her brand by smoking......child, what?????? her ass got read to the nines honey lol

*howls*

That's one of the craziest things I've read today :lol: :lol: :lol: