TEA CLOCKED! :Evelyn's shoe store 'Dulce' is NOT what it appears to be on TV

janetDAYZ

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have no idea what an Evelyn is, but this girl went in. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I've done my research on da bitch ...she's funny becuz she does stand up comedy on da side.And she's been in a few movies. She took classes from Tasha Smith (Angela from WDIGM).

I've done my research on da bitch ...she's funny becuz she doesn stand up comedy on da side.And she's been in a few movies. She took classes from Tasha Smith (Angela from WDIGM).

:excited:

That explains everythang. :lol:

And :asham: @ you researching her. :lol:

mofos swear they wanna hate, hell, she trying to get her hustle on, sure it may be a poor start but it's her shit :filenails: problem is if your gonna do a line of anything and make it high end least make it quality, sandals bedazzled for 400 bucks and shit is NOT da bizness :thumbdown:

mofos swear they wanna hate, hell, she trying to get her hustle on, sure it may be a poor start but it's her shit :filenails: problem is if your gonna do a line of anything and make it high end least make it quality, sandals bedazzled for 400 bucks and shit is NOT da bizness :thumbdown:

I wonder how long she's had the store now. And to be honest instead of her store getting free advertisement for being in the show I think its more of a disservice becuz ppl are gonna go there expecting something UPSCALE,LUXURIOS and POSH but get there and be completely LET DOWN. The only thing thats "high end" is the damn price of the shoes.

I wonder how long she's had the store now. And to be honest instead of her store getting free advertisement for being in the show I think its more of a disservice becuz ppl are gonna go there expecting something UPSCALE,LUXURIOS and POSH but get there and be completely LET DOWN. The only thing thats "high end" is the damn price of the shoes.

yea but attention is attention, and if it translates to sales then hey, it did something, even the chick in the video said she saw some cute shit.

yea but attention is attention, and if it translates to sales then hey, it did something, even the chick in the video said she saw some cute shit.

what sales? ..we never see anyone in the store! :lmao:

Im sorry I have a hard time believing she gets a shit load of customers. The street itself looks dead

Exactly and Roach'sRoyce's ass ain't got shit goin' for her. She's a bum just like Evelyn said and the bitch ain't even got money to put down on a building let alone get her hair done so she can stfu. She does nothing at all nothing. :mellow: I see some of y'all hating just to hate cause the store actually looks good and the girl even talked about how the inside of the store is nice.

Exactly and Roach'sRoyce's ass ain't got shit goin' for her. She's a bum just like Evelyn said and the bitch ain't even got money to put down on a building let alone get her hair done so she can stfu. She does nothing at all nothing. :mellow: I see some of y'all hating just to hate cause the store actually looks good and the girl even talked about how the inside of the store is nice.

Royce has her own dance company and a book. She's been making money. I dont know why Ev always says she does nothing. I believe Royce had her dance company before Ev got her raggedy store.

And Joe you know Ev store looked a fool..the display window alone was a hot cheap ass looking mess. Yeah the inside looks "iight" not the way it looks on tv.Alot smaller,a mess on the outside(chipped paint and all)...on a raggedy dusty street. Im not hating on da bitch but lets just face facts.

Royce has her own dance company and a book. She's been making money. I dont know why Ev always says she does nothing. I believe Royce had her dance company before Ev got her raggedy store.

And Joe you know Ev store looked a fool..the display window alone was a hot cheap ass looking mess. Yeah the inside looks "iight" not the way it looks on tv.Alot smaller,a mess on the outside(chipped paint and all)..and a raggedy dusty street. Im not hating on da bitch but lets just face facts.

Please...Royce ain't nothing but a broke ass cheerleader with a dance studio that has like 5 students and a book that ain't nobody buying :rolleyes: Evelyn can't control the street being raggedy or dusty. It's next to a movie theater and what's wrong with that? At least she owns a store and yes the store is small...is it supposed to be huge? I highly doubt she's worried about chipped paint it's not like its horrible ass chipped paint which was only at the Top of the building as anybody really pays attention to that :rolleyes:

Evelyn can't control the street being raggedy or dusty.

It's next to a movie theater and what's wrong with that?

yes the store is small...is it supposed to be huge?

I highly doubt she's worried about chipped paint it's not like its horrible ass chipped paint which was only at the Top of the building as anybody really pays attention to that :rolleyes:

She can choose what location she wanted her store...obviously that ran down area was all she could afford. #1

Its next to a dusty ran down old ass $1 show movie theater.CHEAP! #2

The only reason its getting flack for being smal is becuz VH1 makes it look BIG -not some little hole in the wall. So excuse us for being a lil thrown off with that one. :lol: #3

She always act like presentation is eveything and brags so much on her store like its lavish and high end. Bitch you have chipped paint and a weak cheap ass gold tarnished "Dulce" sign. Maybe if she didn't talk shit..the expose would not be so brutal. :umm: #4

The moral of the story is...DONT TALK BIG shit bitch when the real tea is cold as a fucking ICEBERG.

She can choose what location she wanted her store...obviously that ran down area was all she could afford. #1

Its next to a dusty ran down old ass $1 show movie theater.CHEAP! #2

The only reason its getting flack for being smal is becuz VH1 makes it look BIG -not some little hole in the wall. So excuse us for being a lil thrown off with that one. :lol: #3

She always act like presentation is eveything and brags so much on her store like its lavish and high end. Bitch you have chipped paint and a weak cheap ass gold tarnished "Dulce" sign. Maybe if she didn't talk shit..the expose would not be so brutal. :umm: #4

The moral of the story is...DONT TALK BIG shit bitch when the real tea is cold as a fucking ICEBERG.

Evelyn didn't fully own that store at first. She went into a business venture with someone else and they bought the store together. You really think Evelyn cares about some damn paint on the top of her little ass store? Also you act like she's just ballin' with money when she bought the store. She could've been broke as fuck and used the little money she had saved up to get that store. At least she's hustling and trying to get money on her own. :thumbup: You and others will have to learn that when it comes to Evelyn and Royce Evelyn>>>>>>>>>> Royce

Evelyn didn't fully own that store at first. She went into a business venture with someone else and they bought the store together.

You really think Evelyn cares about some damn paint on the top of her little ass store? Also you act like she's just ballin' with money when she bought the store. She could've been broke as fuck and used the little money she had saved up to get that store. At least she's hustling and trying to get money on her own. :thumbup: You and others will have to learn that when it comes to Evelyn and Royce Evelyn>>>>>>>>>> Royce

She would likes to care or she wouldn't be getting exposed. It just doesn't look presentable. Why have the nerve to have a posh,high end store but the outside is raggedy as all hell? Thats a FAIL,period.

You right I dont know what her financial status was at first but its been a few years and bitch you aint made anough to at least paint ya fucking building? Yet you spending so much money on clothes and shoes like you crazy paid but yo store is looking da fool!. I cant Joe ..I just cant. :umm:

And the thing is this aint even about Royce vs Ev cuz I stan for Tami ..neither one of those hoes are my bitches but I would get on ANYBODY whose real tea came to surface. If Royce's studio looked a plum fool i would get on her too. :lol: This is not be targeting Ev...its me targeting a BIG SHIT TALKER when her shit aint even up to par. She can miss me with dat shit! :lol:

What does Royce have to do with this conversation? :mellow:

She aint the reason Evelyn's store front looks like a Dollar Tree. Evelyn needs to step her game up and invest in her business. The inside of the store looks nice, but the front display needs to be revamped. And what type of boutique would be closed on a Sunday afternoon? Those are prime shopping hours.

What does Royce have to do with this conversation? :mellow:

She aint the reason Evelyn's store front looks like a Dollar Tree. Evelyn needs to step her game up and invest in her business. The inside of the store looks nice, but the front display needs to be revamped. And what type of boutique would be closed on a Sunday afternoon? Those are prime shopping hours.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

If you ask me ...the inside needs to be revamped too...esp that dull gold back wall..it bothers me! Its just there..

Archived