Janet Jackson Survivor: The Velvet Rope Edition

dimpy

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

take a pill, child

ur the one who made a big kerfuffle about it in the first place

I was f'in around as to why I didn't count it, giving a hard time - I only accept original font....you really take that seriously? lmfao. I missed it...went back and added it. Why you still mad tho?

It's easier for me if people type, but I don't skip over them and it's not the "rules." Come on now <_<

I was f'in around as to why I didn't count it, giving a hard time - I only accept original font....you really take that seriously? lmfao. I missed it...went back and added it. Why you still mad tho?

no honey

u was the one who said "can everyone plz write their vote" (instead of quoting other people etc

u did this right early on in the game

why u mad whistle.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gif

no honey

u was the one who said "can everyone plz write their vote" (instead of quoting other people etc

u did this right early on in the game

why u mad whistle.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gif

Yes, I asked and said it was easier. It is. But nowhere in any realm of seriousness did I say I say "I DON'T COUNT THOSE!"

SORRY! I don't have enough time to count everything up as I am already running late for work - it'll be later tonight, then ALL FOR YOU edition. *hits my dougie out the door*

What the heck is going on with your avatar? It's enough to give someone an epileptic fit :unsure:

Archived