• Announcements

• Angela

Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Wonder

The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

godtina.gif?w=302&h=294

The spirit of Godtina is among us as we prepare for the fifth installment of her holy book. Wise men are delivering news of her gospel slowly but surely.

For the non-believers, let Godtina into your heart.

Godtina.jpg

Let her gospel deliver you from false prophets and false gospel.

Come praise and worship The Voice of Our Generation

GODTINA-1.jpg

• Upvote 2

I could've sworn me or Hotboy already had a Christina thread. Hmm let me see

I could've sworn me or Hotboy already had a Christina thread. Hmm let me see

11sfacx.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was a non believer until I realised none of the other bitches could fade me except Janhova, Rihsus, Beyallah and now Legendtina.

Janhova - the be all and end all of existence. She is our Creator.

Beyallah - the one who lets us shake what our Mama Janhova gave us. According to ancient folklore a performer like this only comes once in a generation lifetime. Michallah and Janhova Jackson passed on the baton of snatching wigs with live performances to their doortah though Janhova still takes Bey's lacefront at every opportunity.

Rihsus - the baby of the Goddesses. The chapter that all the younguns can relate to. The slutty Mary of our scriptures. We like it like it come on.

and finally

Legentina - the voice of our souls. Legend has it that the hell fire was on it's way to Earth so she made us all Strip so we wouldn't feel the heat as much. This was continued with the Back To Basics verses in which the lessors were still owned with 'da basics'. She is a bionical legend.

• Upvote 1

I kinda hope she ditches the blonde for a while in the new era. Switch it up a bit.

I'm sure she will. I like how she always changes her image to reflect the album. Good promo tactic. And very Janet-Madonna-esque. :thumbup:

Just got my first copies of "Stripped", "Back to Basics" and her debut. I already bought "Bionic" and loved it. So i'll be getting int these three very soon ^_^

The great Janhova and Saint Michael shall always reign over me, but maybe I can make a little room for a new girl. :blush:

'Moves Like Jagger' reaches a new peak of #2 this week on the Australian singles chart.

godtina.gif?w=302&h=294

The spirit of Godtina is among us as we prepare for the fifth installment of her holy book. Wise men are delivering news of her gospel slowly but surely.

For the non-believers, let Godtina into your heart.

Godtina.jpg

Let her gospel deliver you from false prophets and false gospel.

Come praise and worship The Voice of Our Generation

GODTINA-1.jpg

BITCH!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

*GETS LIFE*

I was a non believer until I realised none of the other bitches could fade me except Janhova, Rihsus, and now Legendtina.

Janhova - the be all and end all of existence. She is our Creator.

Rihsus - the baby of the Goddesses. The chapter that all the younguns can relate to. The slutty Mary of our scriptures. We like it like it come on.

and finally

Legentina - the voice of our souls. Legend has it that the hell fire was on it's way to Earth so she made us all Strip so we wouldn't feel the heat as much. This was continued with the Back To Basics verses in which the lessors were still owned with 'da basics'. She is a bionical legend.

:excited::excited::excited: For I am not worthy!! :cry:

Let's Christ-iantina this thread..

The night she became a legend. And you all will DEAL~ B)

Let's Christ-iantina this thread..

The night she became a legend. And you all will DEAL~ B)

The lessor girls wigs weren't the same after that iconic night

The lessor girls wigs weren't the same after that iconic night

Ming Lee's hair shop went out of business for the lessers to find another wig.. :coffee:

Ming Lee's hair shop went out of business for the lessers to find another wig.. :coffee:

The clean up crew had to work day and night to clean up the abundance of scattered wigs on the floor

The clean up crew had to work day and night to clean up the abundance of scattered wigs on the floor

I'm sure they were mad because that whole place was scalped bald.. >_<

It all just came out so naturally. :lol:

I hate you. -_-

I hate aLD. -_-

And I fucking can't with her emerging up with that nun outfit on..I just can't.. :lmao::lmao::tear::lmao::asham:

This is officially my favorite GODtina song. -_-:wub: Sorry "Walk Away".. :cry:

*side eyes Austin*