The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

godtina.gif?w=302&h=294

The spirit of Godtina is among us as we prepare for the fifth installment of her holy book. Wise men are delivering news of her gospel slowly but surely.

For the non-believers, let Godtina into your heart.

Godtina.jpg

Let her gospel deliver you from false prophets and false gospel.

Come praise and worship The Voice of Our Generation

GODTINA-1.jpg

• Upvote 2

I was a non believer until I realised none of the other bitches could fade me except Janhova, Rihsus, Beyallah and now Legendtina.

Janhova - the be all and end all of existence. She is our Creator.

Beyallah - the one who lets us shake what our Mama Janhova gave us. According to ancient folklore a performer like this only comes once in a generation lifetime. Michallah and Janhova Jackson passed on the baton of snatching wigs with live performances to their doortah though Janhova still takes Bey's lacefront at every opportunity.

Rihsus - the baby of the Goddesses. The chapter that all the younguns can relate to. The slutty Mary of our scriptures. We like it like it come on.

and finally

Legentina - the voice of our souls. Legend has it that the hell fire was on it's way to Earth so she made us all Strip so we wouldn't feel the heat as much. This was continued with the Back To Basics verses in which the lessors were still owned with 'da basics'. She is a bionical legend.

• Upvote 1

godtina.gif?w=302&h=294

The spirit of Godtina is among us as we prepare for the fifth installment of her holy book. Wise men are delivering news of her gospel slowly but surely.

For the non-believers, let Godtina into your heart.

Godtina.jpg

Let her gospel deliver you from false prophets and false gospel.

Come praise and worship The Voice of Our Generation

GODTINA-1.jpg

BITCH!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

*GETS LIFE*

I was a non believer until I realised none of the other bitches could fade me except Janhova, Rihsus, and now Legendtina.

Janhova - the be all and end all of existence. She is our Creator.

Rihsus - the baby of the Goddesses. The chapter that all the younguns can relate to. The slutty Mary of our scriptures. We like it like it come on.

and finally

Legentina - the voice of our souls. Legend has it that the hell fire was on it's way to Earth so she made us all Strip so we wouldn't feel the heat as much. This was continued with the Back To Basics verses in which the lessors were still owned with 'da basics'. She is a bionical legend.

:excited::excited::excited: For I am not worthy!! :cry: