The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

Image result for grinch smirk gif

.............................I've remained quiet for 2 reasons (1 is because I just been to busy to dedicate time to the same debate)....but the more important reason......I knew something early on...even said it, yet you choose to ignore....but knowing what I knew makes looking at all of "THE MOST" you're doing and laugh my ass off even harder because you're getting THIS worked up, keeping up with data for BUZZ SINGLES 

https://pagesix.com/2018/05/01/christina-aguilera-collaborating-with-kanye-on-new-song/

"The first song released “is produced by Kanye [West],” a source said. “It’s very tribal-like, with heavy drum samples . . .”

"Plus, “the first proper single from the album will be a big duet, but her team isn’t ready to announce the other singer — yet.” (It's Lovato)

May 1, 2018 

Accelerate was released 2.days.later, NEITHER of the songs that are out were sent to radio because THEY ARE NOT.SINGLES WHICH I KNEW THE ENTIRE TIME! :lmao: YOU put in THIS much work for....buzz singles. The actual 1st single will be sent to radio and she's performing it next week at the Billboard Awards. AND no matter how many references you have of Accelerate being called the 1st single (which we both know happens to Buzz singles all the time), point remains, this came out before the song was even released 

But I really wanna thank you for the entertainment, seeing you put in this much work for a artist you don't like over wrong information has really really brought joy to me in this crazy time. I know I can depend on you doing the most, making a bajillion reaches & whatnot when the 1st single is released, but for now I just loved that you REALLY did and really strong....over buzz singles:lmao: 

Image result for Christina Aguilera gif

:lmao: buzz singles :lmao: AKA singles that flopped 

http://people.com/music/christina-aguilera-new-single-album-liberation/

People Magazine >> Tabloid Page One

That Page1 article is from a May 1st. Her flop first single was released later that (this) month... and it was produced by Krazy West :coffee: every credible source called it the first single therefore it is the first single. Page One is NOT reliable as it only says “insider sources” :lmao: 

Radio don’t want the song bc it’s crap. It’s flopping on iTunes :lmao: no one wants this song 

2 hours ago, State of the Game said:

:lmao: buzz singles :lmao: AKA singles that flopped 

http://people.com/music/christina-aguilera-new-single-album-liberation/

People Magazine >> Tabloid Page One

That Page1 article is from a May 1st. Her flop first single was released later that (this) month... and it was produced by Krazy West :coffee: every credible source called it the first single therefore it is the first single. Page One is NOT reliable as it only says “insider sources” :lmao: 

Radio don’t want the song bc it’s crap. It’s flopping on iTunes :lmao: no one wants this song 

:lmao:

The Insider sources were 100% spot on, not even like 60%, that makes it credible and reliable in this story sweetie. Basically you're creating the truth you'd likelol. Sweetie, if the song was announced 2 days early but the title of the 1st single being given to a song that's not released yet...how can you blame "flopping" LOFL "Radio don't want it"....Radio makes that decision when they get it....not before it's sent. You're beaten, May 1st is before the 3rd, May 1st they announced Accelerate would be released....  but that it wasn't announced as a single, the single was announced IN.THE.SAME.ARTICLE, you lose,  you're this worked up & spending all this time over what was ALWAYS intended to be buzz singles....which never get sent to raido when that's their intention. 

Related image

26 minutes ago, kidfresh832 said:

What poor timing to have anything produced by Nutso West though seriously.

He nuked all his credibility unless you are a Trumper or a Kardashian

I feel really bad for Teyanna Taylor, like this Summer was supposed to be her takeover.......and he's the main producer of her entire project.....I can't imagine how she must feel these days.

1 hour ago, jarrylf said:

:lmao:

The Insider sources were 100% spot on, not even like 60%, that makes it credible and reliable in this story sweetie. Basically you're creating the truth you'd likelol. Sweetie, if the song was announced 2 days early but the title of the 1st single being given to a song that's not released yet...how can you blame "flopping" LOFL "Radio don't want it"....Radio makes that decision when they get it....not before it's sent. You're beaten, May 1st is before the 3rd, May 1st they announced Accelerate would be released....  but that it wasn't announced as a single, the single was announced IN.THE.SAME.ARTICLE, you lose,  you're this worked up & spending all this time over what was ALWAYS intended to be buzz singles....which never get sent to raido when that's their intention. 

100% spot on? :lmao::lmao: There are hundreds of LEGIT articles ANNOUNCING  that this is her first single including People Magazine who talks to Xtina’s publicist 

It’s only a buzz single bc it’s flopping... hard :lmao: 

I guess she’s waiting for Floppi Levato to save her album :lmao: 

2 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

What poor timing to have anything produced by Nutso West though seriously.

He nuked all his credibility unless you are a Trumper or a Kardashian

RIGHT!!! Poor Xtina. She tried jumping the wave of Hip Hop like she usually does and that wave went right into a wall

Waiting for her to make a statement concerning Kanye’s stupidity. 

1 hour ago, State of the Game said:

100% spot on? :lmao::lmao: There are hundreds of LEGIT articles ANNOUNCING  that this is her first single including People Magazine who talks to Xtina’s publicist 

It’s only a buzz single bc it’s flopping... hard :lmao: 

I guess she’s waiting for Floppi Levato to save her album :lmao: 

Related image

These reaches you're doing though :lmao:

So which of the hundreds of Legit articles came out before May 3rd to say that this was indeed the 1st single? In fact who in her camp directly said it's her 1st single?....literally NOBODY because it's literally NOT and never has been, that's the media doing what they do when they get a new song from any artist :lmao: You lost Game, PageSix was credible in how every thing turned out and is turning out, hell I knew it wasn't the 1st single when as soon as it came out she's been posting mostly about performing the duet next week....not this song Just think, if you had just 1 shot of her saying it's her 1st single, you'd have something, cause we see it all the time when artists announce a 1st single as a 1st single, it flops & it becomes a buzz.......but all you have is other articles assuming it's her 1st single, yet I have a article that was 100% spot on with EVERY thing the "insider" said was going to happen, including buzz singles not being sent to radio

Soooo the announced buzz single is flopping......so they decided to call it a buzz single after it was already announced to be a buzz single.........that's a hell of a reach for nothin boo :lmao: 

Regardless, it'll be the actual 1st single and it's gonna have the BBMA to promote

It doesn’t matter what came out BEFORE she released her first single ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ It’s after and it’s her first single. Her wiki says so and her wiki is ran by the few fans :coffee: 

Her first single is flopping. Her second is flopping.. her third will flop no matter which oversinging white girl she adds to it. 

She can promote it all she likes. Still gonna flop. :coffee: 

5 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

It doesn’t matter what came out BEFORE she released her first single ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ It’s after and it’s her first single. Her wiki says so and her wiki is ran by the few fans :coffee: 

Her first single is flopping. Her second is flopping.. her third will flop no matter which oversinging white girl she adds to it. 

She can promote it all she likes. Still gonna flop. :coffee: 

HOLD UP..... I legit gave you more credit than to go for Wiki...Wiki isn't "ran by the fans" Wiki is ran by anybody, hell it's a legit problem with most artist's Wiki pages right now (including Janet) and that's what you reference :lmao: I honestly gave you more credit than that. It LITERALLY does matter when because basically.....it was the announcement.....

How....is her 1st or 2nd single flopping when...um....hmm how do I......they haven't been released at all....just.buzz.singles :lmao:

Maybe....but you're still doing all this over buzz singles and that...is a kii 

44 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

HOLD UP..... I legit gave you more credit than to go for Wiki...Wiki isn't "ran by the fans" Wiki is ran by anybody, hell it's a legit problem with most artist's Wiki pages right now (including Janet) and that's what you reference :lmao: I honestly gave you more credit than that. It LITERALLY does matter when because basically.....it was the announcement.....

How....is her 1st or 2nd single flopping when...um....hmm how do I......they haven't been released at all....just.buzz.singles :lmao:

Maybe....but you're still doing all this over buzz singles and that...is a kii 

Wiki is ran by fans. Who else gonna update Xtina’s page with sources and without telling it like it is? Fans 

Google “xtina’s First single”. I’ll wait 

39 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Wiki is ran by fans. Who else gonna update Xtina’s page with sources and without telling it like it is? Fans 

Google “xtina’s First single”. I’ll wait 

Wiki is ran by anyone with an account to edit anything including wrong information, who does it, literally anyone who follows anything loose enough but not close enough to be accurate, if Wiki artist pages were ran by their fans they would be bigger messes & even less reliable than they already are

I will just as SOON as you post Christina or her team directly calling Accelerate the 1st single or either song singles at all, hell I requested that hours ago and been waiting :coffee:

5 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Wiki is ran by anyone with an account to edit anything including wrong information, who does it, literally anyone who follows anything loose enough but not close enough to be accurate, if Wiki artist pages were ran by their fans they would be bigger messes & even less reliable than they already are

I will just as SOON as you post Christina or her team directly calling Accelerate the 1st single or either song singles at all, hell I requested that hours ago and been waiting :coffee:

A free account (I have one) and fans and publicists run it.  Sources have to be used or it’s auto deleted ??‍♂️

http://www.newnownext.com/christina-aguilera-new-album-liberation/04/2018/

Weird how all these publications knew the name of her first single before the tabloid PageSix 

4 hours ago, State of the Game said:

A free account (I have one) and fans and publicists run it.  Sources have to be used or it’s auto deleted ??‍♂️

http://www.newnownext.com/christina-aguilera-new-album-liberation/04/2018/

Weird how all these publications knew the name of her first single before the tabloid PageSix 

If only fans and publicists ran the pages there wouldn't right this minute be so much drama over Janets page because of wrong information. Also, why Wiki, in general, remains useless (I do intend on using all of this if you come at someone for sourcing Wiki :lmao:) if the source cited is wrong, it can stay up for however long, and it happens with every single artist that's released Buzz singles so no it's not credible. 

Where in that link posted did the title of the 1st single come from Christina or her camp directly? Cause I missed that part, all I saw is them make the same mistake and call the buzz single a single, whilst offering less information than PageSix. For this to work for you, whatever you post has to be more credible boo, see PageSix is a tabloid but they were right and gave details that turned out to be true days before anything came out You gotta find something or someone more credible that directly says "Accelerate is the 1st single", PageSix one the "Sources say" debate, you gotta beat that with "Christina said"

18 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

If only fans and publicists ran the pages there wouldn't right this minute be so much drama over Janets page because of wrong information. Also, why Wiki, in general, remains useless (I do intend on using all of this if you come at someone for sourcing Wiki :lmao:) if the source cited is wrong, it can stay up for however long, and it happens with every single artist that's released Buzz singles so no it's not credible. 

Where in that link posted did the title of the 1st single come from Christina or her camp directly? Cause I missed that part, all I saw is them make the same mistake and call the buzz single a single, whilst offering less information than PageSix. For this to work for you, whatever you post has to be more credible boo, see PageSix is a tabloid but they were right and gave details that turned out to be true days before anything came out You gotta find something or someone more credible that directly says "Accelerate is the 1st single", PageSix one the "Sources say" debate, you gotta beat that with "Christina said"

Whataboutism... Xtina's Page is ran by her people and fans who signed up for Wiki. No one else cares to update that shit 

You know how Hollywood works :rolleyes: The artist puts out a press release and the press runs with it, changing some words. Every major publication announced it as a “new single” or “first single”... none of them has said “buzz single featuring production from Kanye West”

She even played the song first for her Billboard interview following that second flop ballad and lastly the duet with the oversinger 

4 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Whataboutism... Xtina's Page is ran by her people and fans who signed up for Wiki. No one else cares to update that shit 

You know how Hollywood works :rolleyes: The artist puts out a press release and the press runs with it, changing some words. Every major publication announced it as a “new single” or “first single”... none of them has said “buzz single featuring production from Kanye West”

She even played the song first for her Billboard interview following that second flop ballad and lastly the duet with the oversinger 

:lmao: So whataboutism is only a thing when it's used against you....cause you literally created a thread for you to do it :lmao: That's your opinion boo, and if you looked at the wiki sources on the page, every 1 of them is the 3rd, I won.

:lmao: Because I know how Hollywood works, it's more juice to my side, this happens ALL the time, buzz singles getting announced publically as the 1st single, when in some cases like this, it's been announced ahead of time how the releases will go and in other cases they're called buzz only after the songs underperform which is also after they get sent to radio. PageSix was right because neither song was sent out when they were released, that shuts it all down alone. Publications assume when any artist release a song off their upcoming album it's the 1st single.

So she played the 2 buzz singles and the 1st official single......OK....

It’s a thing when you say “well what about...” 

May third is when she released her flop so yeah.. wiki has it as the “LEAD SINGLE” sourcing Variety

Publications don’t assume. No one has called it a “buzz single”. You have uncreditable source stating the “real first single, a flop, is with Demi Lovato” or as they put it.. a “big duet” which is a joke 

You don’t make videos for buzz singles. You don’t spend YUGE amounts of money on buzz singles Despite the videos cheap and classless

If that's the case (which it's not) I didn't say "well what about" so..yea

May 3rd is when she released the buzz single....that was announced wasn't a single on May 1st in a article that said what the 1st single would actually be....on May 1st

"Publications don't assume" :lmao: SINCE WHEN LOFL No you didn't, they literally do it all the time unless it's an exclussive, what my source is....an exclusive, what everything that came May 3rd & later is....assumption

WHAT?!?!?! :lmao: in the 80's people didn't make videos for Buzz singles, but for the last 20 years nearly every artist mainstream & independant has been making buzz single videos :lmao: What is possesing you to just say things knowing they're wrong...like that last part there felt like "well.........who does that"....when the answer is everyone :lmao: 

Fact is....they're doing what all buzz singles do....nothing on the charts.....because they have a limited release. The biggest artists in the last 15 years have released buzz singles that aren't hits and in many cases, they were planned to be buzz singles.

Just Beyonce, Rihanna, Britney, P!nk, Ed Sheeran, Adele, Taylor, Ariana, & Bruno off the top of my head, but lets just say every artist who's released a video or did a public live performance for a song that wasn't sent to radio or announced as an official single by the artist. 

5 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Just Beyonce, Rihanna, Britney, P!nk, Ed Sheeran, Adele, Taylor, Ariana, & Bruno off the top of my head, but lets just say every artist who's released a video or did a public live performance for a song that wasn't sent to radio or announced as an official single by the artist. 

Beyonce doesn’t count. She flops on radio and recently only just releases the entire album. 

P!nk never released a buzz single in her last two eras

Rihanna... Adele... No. especially Adele :blink: 

Taylor Swift.... idk I don’t follow

I don’t care about Flopiana Venti 

Bruno... nope not recently

Name theses artist’s buzz singles please. I’ll wait :umm: (waits for you to say their first album as if it can compare to a Xtina’s third flop) :lmao::lmao::lmao: 

omg you were referring to their debut albums weren’t you :lmao::lmao: fail at you comparing a new debuting artist to Xtina who is a veteran :lmao: ???

Edited by State of the Game

:lmao: "I don't follow ___" ain't a excusable excuse boo, that's a fail, yet you're following Christina....that's weird.... and that'd be WAY cute if you totally got me over 1st singles, but nah, I'm talkin recent. 

Beyonce- Grown Woman, Rihanna- Wait Your Turn, Britney- Private Show, Adele- All I Ask, Taylor- Call It What You Want, Bruno Mars - Chunky. Ariana Grande- Focus, P!nk- Revenge, & Ed- How Would You Feel

That's a weird expectation, which makes the fail at that assumption harder :lmao: , Game you gotta stop relying on your opinion as a fact checker.....it never turns out well when anyone does that, that's why I choose actual facts.....not alternative (opinion based) facts :coffee: , so lets see are any of those off any of these artist's debut albums or nah, but alas I'm sure there will be a opinionated reach following "I don't like/Never heard of these songs so they don't count!" :lmao::lmao::lmao: 

2 hours ago, jarrylf said:

:lmao: "I don't follow ___" ain't a excusable excuse boo, that's a fail, yet you're following Christina....that's weird.... and that'd be WAY cute if you totally got me over 1st singles, but nah, I'm talkin recent. 

Beyonce- Grown Woman, Rihanna- Wait Your Turn, Britney- Private Show, Adele- All I Ask, Taylor- Call It What You Want, Bruno Mars - Chunky. Ariana Grande- Focus, P!nk- Revenge, & Ed- How Would You Feel

That's a weird expectation, which makes the fail at that assumption harder :lmao: , Game you gotta stop relying on your opinion as a fact checker.....it never turns out well when anyone does that, that's why I choose actual facts.....not alternative (opinion based) facts :coffee: , so lets see are any of those off any of these artist's debut albums or nah, but alas I'm sure there will be a opinionated reach following "I don't like/Never heard of these songs so they don't count!" :lmao::lmao::lmao: 

Beyonce: Pepsi commercial

Rihanna - Second International/Third US single

Britney - promo for perfume and announced as promo single 

Adele - Released AFTER First single :lmao:

Ignore Taylor

Bruno - Released in AUSSIE.. released after Flop ballad

Skip Ariana Venti

Pink - SOOOOO WRONG :lmao: What About Us was the first song she released from the album

Eddie - bad example since it’s not a flop... also announced as promo single 

The only artists that released promo singles were Eddie & Britney.. everyone else you were just wrong 

1 hour ago, State of the Game said:

Beyonce: Pepsi commercial

Rihanna - Second International/Third US single

Britney - promo for perfume and announced as promo single 

Adele - Released AFTER First single :lmao:

Ignore Taylor

Bruno - Released in AUSSIE.. released after Flop ballad

Skip Ariana Venti

Pink - SOOOOO WRONG :lmao: What About Us was the first song she released from the album

Eddie - bad example since it’s not a flop... also announced as promo single 

The only artists that released promo singles were Eddie & Britney.. everyone else you were just wrong 

Sweetie you lost all credibility the 1st time you did a "skip", these are some of the most relevant & successful artists out today, yo opinion on em don't change the facts. :lmao: "not a flop" buzz singles can go either which way, point is they aren't released to main radio, if fans demand them and radio picks them up they chart, but they are indeed buzz singles if they weren't set to be full on singles. So yea I don't need to name anymore, your opinion doesn't change that every song listed was never released as a official single with full on promo & sometimes it's not the the1st release of a era, but sometimes it is. When you take a test a skip & ignore don't get you no points:coffee: