The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

4 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Sweetie you lost all credibility the 1st time you did a "skip", these are some of the most relevant & successful artists out today, yo opinion on em don't change the facts. :lmao: "not a flop" buzz singles can go either which way, point is they aren't released to main radio, if fans demand them and radio picks them up they chart, but they are indeed buzz singles if they weren't set to be full on singles. So yea I don't need to name anymore, your opinion doesn't change that every song listed was never released as a official single with full on promo & sometimes it's not the the1st release of a era, but sometimes it is. When you take a test a skip & ignore don't get you no points:coffee:

:sigh: so you crossed out everyone bc I skipped two artists who aren’t talented.. let’s go back and do em 

Taylor Shitz - a promo single that was released after her first singles soooo

Ariana Trenta: It was a flop first single :lmao: similar to what Xtina did except Ariana put it as a Japan bonus track :lmao: She then released album title track as the “first” single 

The artists you named were full of fallacies and misinformation. Did you honestly think to include Pinksus? Like I wouldn’t know? I follow the fuck out of her :lmao: 

My skips and ignores doesn’t change the fact that you were wrong about 95% of these artists. That NO ONE has released a promo single without calling it that. 

Back to Basic, Xtina... please cite your sources that the flops she released are promo singles. PLEASE do not use PageSix again.. please find me another source that explicitly states that these songs are for promotional use only bc every source is saying LEAD SINGLE and it is FLOPPPING HARRRD.

I’ll wait :) 

3 hours ago, State of the Game said:

:sigh: so you crossed out everyone bc I skipped two artists who aren’t talented.. let’s go back and do em 

Taylor Shitz - a promo single that was released after her first singles soooo

Ariana Trenta: It was a flop first single :lmao: similar to what Xtina did except Ariana put it as a Japan bonus track :lmao: She then released album title track as the “first” single 

The artists you named were full of fallacies and misinformation. Did you honestly think to include Pinksus? Like I wouldn’t know? I follow the fuck out of her :lmao: 

My skips and ignores doesn’t change the fact that you were wrong about 95% of these artists. That NO ONE has released a promo single without calling it that. 

Back to Basic, Xtina... please cite your sources that the flops she released are promo singles. PLEASE do not use PageSix again.. please find me another source that explicitly states that these songs are for promotional use only bc every source is saying LEAD SINGLE and it is FLOPPPING HARRRD.

I’ll wait :) 

Image result for Why are you still here gif

Sweetie....you've failed repeatedly, every example listed was released as a buzz single, 1st, 3rd, or 6th. If it's not an official single, it's a buzz (promotional) single. And your request will go ignored until you point out where Christina directly said Accelerate is the 1st single (which will be hilarious since literally since she was announced to perform at the BBMA's she's been posting that it's gonna be the duet with Demi, which makes sense since it's the 1st single and getting released & sent to radio this week). You haven't found a source more credible than PageSix's exclussive to debunk that source and everything they said which lines up with exactly what's happening, until you do you loose darlin, and all this fuss was made.....over buzz singles that were intended to be buzz singles. If they weren't prove it from her inflated lips....or take you hard earned "L" boo.

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

No. You don’t win. You compared “promo singles” with lead singles. 97% of the people you named NEVER released a promo single before their lead.. FACT

Xtina didn’t also... Xtina released a lead single as told by ALL SOURCES 

i googled “Xtina promo single 2018” and NOTHING CAME UP. Hmmm 

of course my request with go ignored.. bc it doesn’t exist 

41 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

No. You don’t win. You compared “promo singles” with lead singles. 97% of the people you named NEVER released a promo single before their lead.. FACT

Xtina didn’t also... Xtina released a lead single as told by ALL SOURCES 

i googled “Xtina promo single 2018” and NOTHING CAME UP. Hmmm 

of course my request with go ignored.. bc it doesn’t exist 

I don't see a source that's directly from her that the 2 promotional songs are the 1st single or anything that disputes entirely what PageSix reported in their exclusive, just more of you relying on opinion & the media's assumptions. That means I still win.:coffee: 

3 hours ago, State of the Game said:

You still on this? Girl... let it go. You’re so negative... look on the bright side! Xtina’s releasing her an album soon and you will be one of the few that’ll listen before critics tear it to pieces like they did her lead single

.......I won in my initial post a whole page ago.........this is all just me rubbing it in, don't take it as a negative, negative might be how it makes you feel when it's pointed out you did all this over buzz singles that you can't get confirmation from her were full on radio released official singles.......but I'm great, It's Janet day & Christina's releasing the 1st single, and I got you doin a million reaches that don't change the fact that I.Won. :) 

3 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Which one confirms that from her or her camp? Oop they assumed, try again, wrong information being popular don't make it right boo.

:lmao:

Shouldn't he be more concerned with Dusty Timberlake and that flop ass Man of the Trailer Park album that nobody's buying even after a wack, non-memorable, low-rated halftime performance? :coffee: 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Shouldn't he be more concerned with Dusty Timberlake and that flop ass Man of the Trailer Park album that nobody's buying even after a wack, non-memorable, low-rated halftime performance? :coffee: 

:lmao: I forgot he even released an album......and that it debuted lower than the low predictions.:coffee: I mean Xtina's new album can sell less than 1K, she's flopped before, nothing new. What is new is JT being called out for being problematic and having the weakest lowest rated most forgettable Superbowl of today, and release an album the whole world's been making fun of since it's announcement.

But alas for good news, the new song currently doing great on iTunes, and they just released a deleted scene from her carpool karaoke where they sing this (further proof it's the 1st single) , and DAMN....she killed that, I wish James didn't sing lol, her voice is fantastic!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

I don’t like his Gold album but shall we talk about his sold out world tour.. this Xtina thread

Edited by State of the Game

yeah i always try with her but always end up pretty meh. The tone of her voice, and those unecessary screams still irritate me to high heavens. 

Hopefully she'll have a track or two or the new album that i can enjoy . 

16 hours ago, State of the Game said:

I don’t like his Gold album but shall we talk about his sold out world tour.. this Xtina thread

So he hasn't even went Platinum? :lol: and who doesn't sell out after a superbowl halftime show?

8 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

he's busy cancelling the UK part of his tour along with other dates :lol: 

Where Xtina UK dates at? I don’t see em where her sold out tour? Where her legacy? Oh that’s right... fifth behind her contemporaries :lmao::lmao: 

https://www.pollstar.com/article/justin-timberlake-postpones-man-of-the-woods-uk-tour-dates-135457

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8452059/justin-timberlake-man-of-the-woods-tour-37-million-earned

Estimated $245M by the end

And

Xtina. 

Could

never

I LEGIT love that you waited for this song to fall out of the itunes top 20 (which it stayed in until this weekend) to troll. That needs the explaining, your word on flopping hard isnt credible, if it didnt make itunes top 20 (or #1 on there period) and with it being the 1st single youd have a point, but since it did you having to wait weeks to say anything about its positions is all too telling:lmao:

But Itunes charts mattered when it was about buzz singles somehow...:unsure:  Youre letgit admitting youre making the rules up as you go :lmao:

Plus what does the older songs positions have to do with anything, theyve been promoted heavier, that makes no sense, itd make more to compare to songs released the same time (why am I having to teach you to troll)  :lmao:

Why do reach so hard for a chick you think so little of? Like damn she got a tighter hold on you than she does on any chart :lmao: