The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

Bionic was the first disc of hers that I bought. I went NUTS over it. I just recently bought Stripped, Back to Basics and her debut by recommendation from Austin. She's the first artist since Luther and Whitney to sell me on two albums alone. (MJ, Janet, and Stevie got me on one)

Sometimes, Austin has good taste in music.. ^_^

Bionictina was slept on.. -_-

Well people didn't warm up to her cd..hence it being labeled a flop.. -_- It was her best effort after Stripped..I still play it to this day..

True. I didn't hear about many people getting the album. Oh well. This next album will get all of them back ^_^

Christina Aguilera and Eminem to Collaborate????

Christina Aguilera is calling on the power of Eminem to come help her with a single for her 2012 album according to M is For Music.

Christina-Aguilera.jpg

After seeing the success Rihanna enjoyed after her duet with Em, the albino Snooki is trying to recapture the same magic. ‘Bionic’ was about as good as a flaccid basketball and Aguilera is playing nice with the rapper to create a “killer song” to boost interest in her 5th album.

“Christina knows after her last album bombed that she would have to do something special for fans to be interested in her music again. It’s a killer track and is bound to be a massive worldwide hit if released as a single, which is exactly what Christina is hoping for. She can’t wait to release the record and prove all her critics wrong.”

They originally had a feud that started in 2000. Em took stabs at Aguilera in his single for “The Real Slim Shady” and insinuated that she performed oral copulation on Carson Daly and Fred Durst. She fired back with a parody of the song, “Will the Real Slim Shady Please Shut Up,” after reps called his allegations false and complete crap. Christina then insisted that they settled their feud backstage at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2002.

http://hollywooddame.com/2011/08/03/christina-aguilera-and-eminem-to-collaborate/

Could Raptina be making an appearance? Stay tuned to find out. :thumbup:

Homage? :P

Interesting...I'm kinda over Eminem teaming up with these pop stars though. I like the douchebag who is straight hip-hop. Meh.

Oh yeah thanks. :rolleyes:Even though I stole it from aLD.

I'm never here for artists and their microwave attempts at a hit.

Oh yeah thanks. :rolleyes:Even though I stole it from aLD.

I'm never here for artists and their microwave attempts at a hit.

Fixate those eyes before they get stuck with a limp like Janet's.

I'm over it. Especially with her. Or Britney. I NEVER want to see them cool, together. That just ruins my whole 2000s. :/

Fixate those eyes before they get stuck with a limp like Janet's.

I'm over it. Especially with her. Or Britney. I NEVER want to see them cool, together. That just ruins my whole 2000s. :/

They're just fine. :rolleyes:

They should wait until the perfect song to duet, rather than collaborate just to get a hit. -_-

So i'm guessing everybody's follows Dayz lead by Making a new thread although there's already one made on the Topic/Subject but adding a little something extra which still makes not sense cause its still about that topic/subject anyway which could be discussed in the Original thread anyway :rolleyes:

So i'm guessing everybody's follows Dayz lead by Making a new thread although there's already one made on the Topic/Subject but adding a little something extra which still makes not sense cause its still about that topic/subject anyway which could be discussed in the Original thread anyway :rolleyes:

And I'm guessing you've never heard of a period Mr. Run On Sentence? :rolleyes:

The initial post in this thread is the greatest, so this one will do -_-