The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

FUUUUUUNNNY LOL I LOVED her doing all 3 voices, her Brit was perfect

Watch the Xtina fans use this to brag when Xtina releases her album in April/May 

As serious as it appears she's taking this next era (opposed to the last) there's no way in hell she's releasing a album before June without a 1st single by now, and tho suspect and expect the 1st single will be out before this season of The Voice is finished in April or May, I HIGHLY doubt the album won't be here until Summer at the soonest.

• Upvote 1

FUUUUUUNNNY LOL I LOVED her doing all 3 voices, her Brit was perfect

As serious as it appears she's taking this next era (opposed to the last) there's no way in hell she's releasing a album before June without a 1st single by now, and tho suspect and expect the 1st single will be out before this season of The Voice is finished in April or May, I HIGHLY doubt the album won't be here until Summer at the soonest.

8 million views in less than 24hrs :coffee:

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Christina Aguilera Hits the Recording Studio in New Photo

1/10/2016 by Mitchell Peters

christina-aguilera-performing-2014-billb

Christina Aguilera performs at NASA Ames Research Center on Nov. 9, 2014 in Mountain View, California.
STEVE JENNINGS/GETTY IMAGES FOR BREAKTHROUGH PRIZE

Could a new Christina Aguilera album finally be on the way?

Christina Aguilera Talks Next Album, Working with Pharrell Williams on New Music

The pop diva shared an Instagram photo of herself working in the recording studio Saturday (Jan. 9), which is giving some fans hope that new music is on the horizon. See the pic below.

In early 2015 Aguilera talked about working on new music with her former fellow Voicecoach Pharrell Williams.

Christina Aguilera Releases Gorgeous 'Finding Neverland' Song

"During my pregnancy, I had a meeting with [Pharrell] and just connected on where I want to take the next album," she told Extra TV. "And we started talking music, and he has one song in particular that I love."

Over the course of the year, however, a new album didn’t arrive. Her last studio set came in 2012 with Lotus.

Christina Aguilera Makes First Appearance on Hot Country Songs Chart

But the past 12 months weren't a total loss for Aguilera fans. The singer appeared onthe Finding Neverland musical concept album with “Anywhere But Here,” and scored her first Hot Country Songs title with "Shotgun" after appearing on ABC’s Nashville.

Aguilera spent 2014 supporting a smash collaboration (A Great Big World's "Say Something") and giving birth (Summer Rain was born in August of that year).

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/6836453/christina-aguilera-pharrel-williams-recording-studio-voice-lotus-finding-neverland-nashville?utm_source=twitter

• Upvote 1