Janet's Up Close Tour to be released to Vevo

Bailey

Why does this bitch have to be so damn rich that she doesn't have to milk her career with concert DVD releases, remastered albums, box sets, etc? :sigh:

I am not entirely sure if she owns the rights to publish the tours we have not seen on DVD, because why would she not put them out at this point for the fans that really have been asking for years now. Don't quote me but that could be a reason :unsure:

Why does this bitch have to be so damn rich that she doesn't have to milk her career with concert DVD releases, remastered albums, box sets, etc? :sigh:

I have to agree. I told her this in person. I was like "Janet, Honey do you realize that its almost 2012? If you feel that the only way to communicate with your fans is through this washed up tour and stuff released decades ago, then you are wrong. You need to give them something new; a re-release, a new song, hell even a remix"

I am not entirely sure if she owns the rights to publish the tours we have not seen on DVD, because why would she not put them out at this point for the fans that really have been asking for years now. Don't quote me but that could be a reason :unsure:

ohh yes she does own the tour rights-previous contracts 4 RN1814 & JANET world tours have expired

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...