WISSAM vs. J.D.

janetsgurl108

I love that they both seem to be enjoying their time together, going to fashion shows, living the private life that Janet always loves.

JD was just too damn ghetto for my liking.

and fake ghetto at that...lil wanksta lol...I still maintain that he was/is just a little too immature

lol if Mr. only knew chile....poor thing lol

that's the thing tho, JD always talking about how wasted he got lol..he's one of those people who can't go out without getting fucked up...if he gets home sober, he'd probably be pissed at himself lol...but I have no doubt he cheated...look at the group of friends he has...Nelly??? Nelly invented cheating...I was done when I saw that video of he and Nelly in the strip club during all star wknd in Vegas talking bout "i'ma show ya'll how to make it rain"...that negro cheated, and he probably cheated with some strippers that been passed around more than a lil bit...

it's a shame they both going on damn near 40 and acting like some damn teenagers, and can't keep a relationship? are they going to be 70 doing the same crap?

:lol: I don't care if she dates the hunchback of Notre Dame... if Janet's happy with pimpleface (j/p, calm down. :P) then that's that. B)

I always liked JD though. :lol: As she herself said, he made her feel good about herself and he stuck by her during that little thing that happened before DJ came out and the thing before 20 Y.O. too. :P Even after they broke up, she had no ill feelings toward him (unlike with Rene and DeBarge), and they even worked on a song together. B)

:lol: I don't care if she dates the hunchback of Notre Dame... if Janet's happy with pimpleface (j/p, calm down. :P) then that's that. B)

I always liked JD though. :lol: As she herself said, he made her feel good about herself and he stuck by her during that little thing that happened before DJ came out and the thing before 20 Y.O. too. :P Even after they broke up, she had no ill feelings toward him (unlike with Rene and DeBarge), and they even worked on a song together. B)

:blush::blush::blush:

One instance that I didn't like with J.D. is when he had janet holding the camera in one of his Living the Life episodes. This is the fucking queen and you have her holding a fucking camera and filming your shit?Really? Get one of your doo boys to do that shit - this is a Queen right here.

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: