WISSAM vs. J.D.

janetsgurl108

every bad choice/mistake/negative reaction janet has every recieved in her career happened during the last 7 or 8 years, its no coincidence that jd was in her life the entire time, the last year 1/2 i have seen and heard more positive news about janet then the last 8 combined. dude was a cancer to her period.janet spent so much time telling us how happy she was with jd and how great their life was i often wondered who she was trying to convince.i can tell she is really happy with this new cat just by the way she talks about her work and the other things going on in her life like charity, her family,ect. her life dont have to revolve around her new man, she dont have to mention him every other sentence to boost his ego.

every bad choice/mistake/negative reaction janet has every recieved in her career happened during the last 7 or 8 years, its no coincidence that jd was in her life the entire time, the last year 1/2 i have seen and heard more positive news about janet then the last 8 combined. dude was a cancer to her period.janet spent so much time telling us how happy she was with jd and how great their life was i often wondered who she was trying to convince.i can tell she is really happy with this new cat just by the way she talks about her work and the other things going on in her life like charity, her family,ect. her life dont have to revolve around her new man, she dont have to mention him every other sentence to boost his ego.

chile if you don't sound just like my aunt right now...my aunt said that exact same thing lol...she always says that about people who go around and continuously talk about how happy they are...she like, "honey, they aren't trying to convince anyone but themselves...don't drink the kool aid"...now, whether that was the case with Janet, I haven't a clue, but i've definitely came across people trying to convince themselves that they are happy...my sister was with a guy for 3 years and this bitch was living a delusional ass life chile lol...when she got out of the relationship it was like she was a brand new person...ok, let me finish eating and watching Oprah...I just had to respond to this post cuz I heard my aunt's voice while I was reading it lol

I think many of you REALLY underestimate Janet. She was with that dude for 7 years and to me, it was very obvious that they were happy together. And they are still friends now...that says ALOT.

Well I believe that was due to MJ's passing. With one legend gone, people generally became nicer and started to appreciate her again. -_-

You hit the nail right on the head. Janet was busy telling everyone how happy she was and we didn't hear the same from him. Chile, even on Oprah '06 when Janet was gushing about him he was just sitting there like "Yuh, and what?" :mellow: I agree that now Janet doesn't feel the need to stroke her spouse's ego nor her own. She knows now that she's in happy place so there's no need to convince anyone that she is. There's a reason why she chooses to keep this relationship private and no it has nothing to do with Wissam being a "very private person".

Well I believe that was due to MJ's passing. With one legend gone, people generally became nicer and started to appreciate her again. -_-

School these idiots please. Some will pick on anything to get at JD, completely ignoring all other major factors that have occurred in Janets life.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

bullshit :coffee:

lol he did say that shit tho lmao...I do believe Janet that they are friends tho...or at least friendly...best friends calling and texting each other? probably not lol...best friends with the ex is good in theory and if you remain single, but when you get into a new relationship, some things change

well we dont know much about mr wissam :rolleyes: so.....can't comment

i like jd. i think he was good for janet. he brought out another side of her we didnt know. if it wasnt for him being in her life those 7 yrs i think we would have missed out of a lot more or janhova. :coffee:

Yes, JD brought out the "hood" side of the Goddess. Honestly we really didn't need to see it. I just didn't like how he was talking about Janet doing this and that knowing that she wasn't. AND I don't like how he couldn't handle his liquor and threw up on her at a party :umm:

Yes, JD brought out the "hood" side of the Goddess. Honestly we really didn't need to see it. I just didn't like how he was talking about Janet doing this and that knowing that she wasn't. AND I don't like how he couldn't handle his liquor and threw up on her at a party :umm:

like u never got drunk and threw up :rolleyes: