Limit on SN changes

Kim

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:!!!

It’s about love and the different characters and personalities that live within me.

Strawberry Barbra is a character who lives within me. She comes out at moments. She's just a very, very sexual person that you hear on the album.

So when was the last time Strawberry Barbra came out to play? "Not that long ago, I’ll put it like that."

tumblr_lo3lf8UAnm1qd8nya.gif

I don't regret any of my previous or current SN, I just get inspired by the middle of the month and wish I could debut my new self earlier. -_-

I know you don't... that's why I only said SOME of you - one or two or three people have been a bit silly of late ;):lol:

I'm torn between

Strawberry's Baby

Reynet Madita Jo Audison(combining our names, though mine is too long to entirely configure to hers :asham: Mine is really 5 names total :lol: )

The Velvet Reyna

As my next name. Votes? :unsure:

I like Strawberry's Baby. :excited:

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1316115246' post='237010]

I know you don't... that's why I only said SOME of you - one or two or three people have been a bit silly of late ;):lol:

Aww thanks...I'll have a look for which picture of her (it'll probably be that essence magazine shoot from a while ago)

No problem ^_^ Alright, PM them when you find them and I'll get to work. Any other details I should know about? Background, effects, text, etc.?

It's so hard finding a picture of me to go with Janet because hers are so perfect :lol:!! I know that I want it to be dark...almost gothic like. I want it to feel very TVR-like.

You remember that picture of her in red from the TVR era, you could kinda see her nipple ring and the background was blue, I think? I can use that and you can find a pic to match...or something :asham:

You remember that picture of her in red from the TVR era, you could kinda see her nipple ring and the background was blue, I think? I can use that and you can find a pic to match...or something :asham:

I changed my mind :asham:! I have this pic of me with my tongue out:

2m6n255.jpg

I'm sure there's one of Janet with her tongue out too but I can't find it. Or any Janet photo will do where she's 'cheeky' :lol:. As far as background/text etc. I'm not entirely fussed to be honest. As long as it shows how iconic we both are :lmao:

I changed my mind :asham:! I have this pic of me with my tongue out:

2m6n255.jpg

I'm sure there's one of Janet with her tongue out too but I can't find it. Or any Janet photo will do where she's 'cheeky' :lol:. As far as background/text etc. I'm not entirely fussed to be honest. As long as it shows how iconic we both are :lmao:

I do have that picture of Jan and Paris with their tongues out at that family gathering :lol: I also have one of her where she's at a show, I believe it's DJ/20 y.o. Era and she has her tongue out. :lol: For the background, I'll probably use one with text on it, something about laughing or being silly, maybe. Idk, what do you think? :asham:

Archived