Whitney Vrs Janet Who Has Had A Greater Impact..More Successful Or More Respected

Idrag4mj

Hell people can talk shit about the SB, about Janets weight, and about her last name getting her her contract all they want, bottom line and something they cant ever say is that her career as a singer/dancer is OVER, like we all honestly can say About Whitney (I love her, and rooted for her, but I look to you was a huge disappointment on so many levels for me, got like 4 songs on there I like but the rest are forgotten after 1st listen). Discipline is my least fave Janet album but it tromps the hell out of I look Away

OMG !!! MY SCALP HURTS ...I FEEL LIKE MY WIG GOT SNATCHED

I'll say about Whitney the same thing I say about Bey, why do yall think both of them could never settle on 1 solid wig on each project, cause Janet kept, & Keep snatching all of they good hair. (bet Janet got a Whitney/Bey wig closet for all of em lol, thats why Britney shaved them extensions out, cause she didnt want Janet snatching them extensions)

• Upvote 2

Hell people can talk shit about the SB, about Janets weight, and about her last name getting her her contract all they want, bottom line and something they cant ever say is that her career as a singer/dancer is OVER, like we all honestly can say About Whitney (I love her, and rooted for her, but I look to you was a huge disappointment on so many levels for me, got like 4 songs on there I like but the rest are forgotten after 1st listen). Discipline is my least fave Janet album but it tromps the hell out of I look Away

Which is the last resort folks turn to and is so wrong. Joe was the one that tried to use the "Jackson" name with her first two albums along with having her brothers help write/produce on them, and we saw what happened. Janet got that big ass deal because she defined what a musical artist really is along with being a great business woman.

I'll say about Whitney the same thing I say about Bey, why do yall think both of them could never settle on 1 solid wig on each project, cause Janet kept, & Keep snatching all of they good hair. (bet Janet got a Whitney/Bey wig closet for all of em lol, thats why Britney shaved them extensions out, cause she didnt want Janet snatching them extensions)

e :lmao::lmao: im crying here

This gave me so much fucking LIFE!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yall I done found Janets wig snatching collection its bigger than I expected

The graveyard of all the wigs Janet snatched from singers who've tried to come for her (Madonna,Whitney, Bey, Mary J., Mariah, Rihanna, Britney, Gaga,Ciara, Xtina, etc.)

Janetswigcollection.png

Oh...........I guess Janets getting ready for the next generation, or the next Beyonce project...

3916357662_9232dacd6c.jpg

• Upvote 3

The graveyard of all the wigs Janet snatched from singers who've tried to come for her (Whitney, Bey, Mary J., Mariah, Rihanna, Britney, Gaga,Ciara, Xtina, etc.)

Janetswigcollection.png

Oh...........I guess Janets getting ready for the next generation, or the next Beyonce project...

njihesfbkzj

23uq1om.gif

I see MaWrinkles head piece in there too

• Upvote 1

The graveyard of all the wigs Janet snatched from singers who've tried to come for her (Madonna,Whitney, Bey, Mary J., Mariah, Rihanna, Britney, Gaga,Ciara, Xtina, etc.)

Janetswigcollection.png

I ABSOULTELY HATE YOU!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 :good:

• Upvote 1

Wait till yall see what Im workin on now......................I promise, it'll be worth the wait

Get it in, mah man. Get it in :thumbup:

Ya'll have lost ya'll fucking minds in here and I LOVE IT!!!!

:excited::excited::excited::excited:

YOU BETTER STAN BITCHES!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Join in celebrating the spirit of the Damita Jost, Dayz!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

The Great Janhova Jireh snatches AGAIN and Taunts the Bitches With the Wigs!!!!

I didn't even notice this one:

Touring you cant say since Whitney's touring numbers have never been released and Whitney have more number ones and platinum singles are better than just having charted singles like Janet has so you failed on that one....

Whitney slays Janet... The world knows .... Janet knows it.... Michael knew it... Tito knows it... Latoya knows it... Joe knows it... Randy knows it... Jermaine knows it... Jackie knows it.... Marlon knows it.. Rebbie knows it.. Kathrine knows it.... Even Blanket knows it...

Everyone from Celine to Lil Wayne to Ciara to Britney to Beyonce to Leona to Jessie J to BOA has said Whitney influenced them. It goes passed just vocalists so try again...

And everybody knows Madonna upstaged Janet on the VMAs so dont act brand-new. Madonna was what people were talking about the next day not Janet.... Well Kanye also upstaged Janet that night too...

=\

The flaws in that one are numerous and can be ripped in pages. Relax, my brother, you have done well for our goddess. They have no ammunition, no remarks, no LIFE. Rest easy :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

It's funny to see how ppl ALWAYS have to bring up Madonna to shade Janet. Don't nobody remember Whitney performing at the AMAs either. :filenails: