:unsure: -_-

Reyna ♔

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm nervous :asham: I'm not good at this sort of thing :blush:

:lol: Innnnnteresting...

"...nervousness is just a state of mind...don't be afraid -- just clear your head, spread your wings, let go and be free." ;)

:rolleyes: I don't know if that zen calm bullshit quote above helped at all, but it better have toots, cuz I wanna know what you're fucking talking about! :devil:

:asham: just playing.

:lol: Innnnnteresting...

"...nervousness is just a state of mind...don't be afraid -- just clear your head, spread your wings, let go and be free." ;)

:rolleyes: I don't know if that zen calm bullshit quote above helped at all, but it better have toots, cuz I wanna know what you're fucking talking about! :devil:

:asham: just playing.

Zen quotes do usually help me :wink:

Hmmm... are you waiting for your name? :shifty:

:whistle:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No, of course not...

Well, not necessarily...

I, mean...

Uh, well, umm...

:unsure:

...You know what I'm sayin'? :blush:

:lol: No seriously, I'm just curious now. I'm one of those guys who hate it when he get "this" close to finding something out...only to have the door slammed shut in his face, so to speak lol. I'm like Sherlock Holmes...or Scooby Doo if you will: I gotta solve that damn mystery! :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No, of course not...

Well, not necessarily...

I, mean...

Uh, well, umm...

:unsure:

...You know what I'm sayin'? :blush:

:lol: No seriously, I'm just curious now. I'm one of those guys who hate it when he get "this" close to finding something out...only to have the door slammed shut in his face, so to speak lol. I'm like Sherlock Holmes...or Scooby Doo if you will: I gotta solve that damn mystery! :lmao:

You are just silly :lmao: :lmao:

Okay....I'll tell you....

It's someone on the board :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Gorlt gon' spill that tea! :asham:

Can he git et up & is he big enuff?? :coffee:

I think he can and I believe so :asham:

I just know he's a total sweetie, brilliantly funny, a real JanFan (which also sells him for me), really really smart, and the downside (only for me), I think he's gay :lmao:

I think he can and I believe so :asham:

I just know he's a total sweetie, brilliantly funny, a real JanFan (which also sells him for me), really really smart, and the downside (only for me), I think he's gay :lmao:

More than likely, there's only about 3 guys on the forum who aren't :lol:

Archived