"Halloween Movies" Which ones have you seen lately?

JoeJoe

it can come with age, or just a level of bravery, I've had people tell me when they go by themselves to do things thats when they meet people too esp clubbing, but I always haed being in a bar alone

You can loose yourself amongst people in a club, not really a bar. As i said it depends on the type of music and crowd usually.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Ghostbusters. Thought it was hilarious and very entertaining. Don't understand the hate it got. Oh yeah, we live in a racist and misogynistic country. ^_^ 

I was hyped to see it even though the trailers did suck ass.. but I love all four of those women and think they’re all hilarious, and was excited to take my daughter to a movie like that.. after watching it the first day it was out in theaters, I gave it a solid B.. It was for sure funny (Chris Hemsworth stole every scene) and the story wasn’t bad, plus the action was the best out of all three GB movies (in the original movies they would just stand in one spot and shoot at the ghosts), I just wished it was rated R.. I mean I prolly wouldn’t have taken my daughter to see it since she’s only 8yo, but I think I would’ve laughed harder cuz when the movie is more vulgar and they can say “fuck” a lot then it’s funnier for me.. I mean in the original GB Dan Akroyd gets his dick sucked by a ghost lol

You guys should check out “Lights Out”... I went into it with pretty low expectations and it surprised me, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Um Dal? I'm a scary bitch when it comes to scary movies. I only watch scary movies like Halloween, Chucky, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and other human killers is because they don't scare me that bad cause people can actually get away from them. As for stuff like "Lights Out", "Annabelle", "Exorcist", "Insidious", "Conjuring" and other b.s. like that no God. Never seen any of those and never will.

Um Dal? I'm a scary bitch when it comes to scary movies. I only watch scary movies like Halloween, Chucky, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and other human killers is because they don't scare me that bad cause people can actually get away from them. As for stuff like "Lights Out", "Annabelle", "Exorcist", "Insidious", "Conjuring" and other b.s. like that no God. Never seen any of those and never will.

they’re just movies ? you’re missing out but I get it

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...