I Just Re-Watched 'Poetic Justice'

TwistedElegance™

'yeah well why yall keep sneaking out then' :lol:.

I still don't know why that dude got upset over the phone call...I read once that it's because he found out he had HIV but I don't remember them ever mentioning it :unsure:

PJ is definitely Janets best movie to me.

This movie is awesome. :lol: I remember watching it like halfway through when I was like 8 or 9 and heard more curse words than I ever had up until then, and having my grandmother rush in and turn it off. Then I had to wait like another 3 years to see the full thing :lmao: That scene with Jan and Pac kills me every time :lmao:

That's gotta be it. Even now I watched extra close to make sure I didn't miss anything around that scene with the phone call, but nothing. It probably ended up on the cutting room floor.

Yeah possibly. I really need an explanation :lol:.

This movie is awesome. :lol: I remember watching it like halfway through when I was like 8 or 9 and heard more curse words than I ever had up until then, and having my grandmother rush in and turn it off. Then I had to wait like another 3 years to see the full thing :lmao: That scene with Jan and Pac kills me every time :lmao:

Yes that scene is pure comedy :lmao:

Okay, John Singleton says:

"A lot of questions about this scene right here. I wanted to leave it ambiguous. This guy's a gay character and everything, I wanted it to be just a little AIDS thing, to look ambiguous like, does he have AIDS? Does he know a former lover who came down with something? I just wanted him to be upset. They do this a lot in European films. You don't really have to go back to it, just let it hang there. It gives it a tinge of reality. It doesn't necessarily have to be a plot point."

Okay, John Singleton says:

"A lot of questions about this scene right here. I wanted to leave it ambiguous. This guy's a gay character and everything, I wanted it to be just a little AIDS thing, to look ambiguous like, does he have AIDS? Does he know a former lover who came down with something? I just wanted him to be upset. They do this a lot in European films. You don't really have to go back to it, just let it hang there. It gives it a tinge of reality. It doesn't necessarily have to be a plot point."

I hate ambiguity <_<. But yeah that's pretty clever. It's like her ad libs in Go Deep - it leaves people guessing :lol:.

Better eighteen years late than never. Maybe somebody will finally translate that ad-lib in 2015. :sigh:

:lmao:!! I'm sure someone asked her and she said she wasn't sure herself.

The GD ad lib is "I'll never stop going....when I get to going."

:umm:.