Which show was better Moesha or The Parkers

JoeJoe

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which did you enjoy the most?

Moesha duh, before Ray J came along it was a GREAT show. I love the Parkers, but lets just be real. And also as a fan of both, did anybody else notice they made Kim WAY dumber than she was on Moesha, I hated that, on Moesha she was just ghetto with a slab of dumb, on The Parkers they made her look special ed, and its like if she's that dumb howd she get to college in the 1st place (I know we all know or knew dumb people in college but DAMN they made Kim look horrible, FUNNY but dumb as a rock) and I didnt like that. Moesha SLAYED, both drama & comedy, the parkers lived in comedy with a drop of drama every now & then. Like I said I appreciate both shows, but hands down it goes to Moesha.

Moesha duh, before Ray J came along it was a GREAT show. I love the Parkers, but lets just be real. And also as a fan of both, did anybody else notice they made Kim WAY dumber than she was on Moesha, I hated that, on Moesha she was just ghetto with a slab of dumb, on The Parkers they made her look special ed, and its like if she's that dumb howd she get to college in the 1st place (I know we all know or knew dumb people in college but DAMN they made Kim look horrible, FUNNY but dumb as a rock) and I didnt like that. Moesha SLAYED, both drama & comedy, the parkers lived in comedy with a drop of drama every now & then. Like I said I appreciate both shows, but hands down it goes to Moesha.

No hands down it don't go to no Moesha :rolleyes: The people who even made that show funny was indeed Kim and Hakeem. The drama was good tho. Yeah they did make Kim overly dumb on The Parkers but it was still funny and I don't think anyway was really thinking about why is Kim so dumb...they loved the show for the comedy. Moesha started getting dry after the 1st 3 seasons. Moesha slayed in the drama area but The Parkers take it for the comedy

No hands down it don't go to no Moesha :rolleyes: The people who even made that show funny was indeed Kim and Hakeem. The drama was good tho. Yeah they did make Kim overly dumb on The Parkers but it was still funny and I don't think anyway was really thinking about why is Kim so dumb...they loved the show for the comedy. Moesha started getting dry after the 1st 3 seasons. Moesha slayed in the drama area but The Parkers take it for the comedy

Sorry but I go for quality,and I think most people would agree that the quality of Moesha was better than the parkers which to me got a little dry after season 1, we all knew where it was headed, we all knew the jokes. Tho both shows had 6 season runs, of the 2 Moesha is the 1 I can see making it last longer, because it had way more flexibility than The Parkers. The Parkers revolved around a mother & daughter in college together and sharing an apartment, once they graduated, and the professor & Nikki ended up together where the hell could they have gone? Moesha revolved around that family and ofcourse Moesha, it could've followed her to getting married having a professional career, etc. Yea the High school seasons of Moesha was better, but as a whole.....no contest.

And Kims overly dumbness was funny but after a few seasons got REAL old, still funny but old & predictable, and they kept making her dumber.

Much better, she was just hood.

I wouldn't even call her hood, she was just a sassy around the way type of chick. And she was never stupid. It was always implied on Moesha that the crew made good grades. Then she got her own show, and all of a sudden her character couldn't even graduate from a junior college.

I wouldn't even call her hood, she was just a sassy around the way type of chick. And she was never stupid. It was always implied on Moesha that the crew made good grades. Then she got her own show, and all of a sudden her character couldn't even graduate from a junior college.

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT, but they did make jokes every now & then about Kims grades on Moesha but yea on the parkers they make her out to be barely a elementary school graduate, it was toooo over the top, and it didnt need to be.

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT, but they did make jokes every now & then about Kims grades on Moesha but yea on the parkers they make her out to be barely a elementary school graduate, it was toooo over the top, and it didnt need to be.

both of y'all are doin' too much :rolleyes: y'all are over analyzing. The Parkers was a comedy based show just like "Martin" was and yes they could've went further than Nikki and the Professor getting married.

The one that is currently in rotation on BET..

thank you :filenails: