Facebook is not the place to air all your dirty laundry.

JoeJoe

Tom Morris

wish i had a diff baby mama lol this one i have is a straight j cat wnt even let me spen time wit my son wut a bitch

14 hours ago via Mobile Web · Comment · LikeUnlike

o

Misty Martinez Sorry to here that bro love you though brother take her ass to court

13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

o

Jacklyn Heather Gallegos I love u Misty and Tommy!!!!!!!!

13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

o

Blanca Reyes Ur awsome tom. Go ahead take me to court again. Or maybe i'll take u this time and put that restraining order bak on u bipolar kid. Put me on blast like that ur so grown up.

9 hours ago · LikeUnlike

o

Blanca Reyes Y u wana spend time w him anyway? So u can tell him the reason u havent been in his life? Tell him how u hit me in the hospital when u knew i was pregnant w ur son and how u nearly snapped his neck bak when he was 2weeks old or how u slapped me while i was holding him and wouldnt let me put him down be u started slappin n pullin my hair and all infront of christy whom u also choked for tryin to help me?! And all because u didnt get ur way like alwayz!

8 hours ago · LikeUnlike

o

Tom Morris Lil dramatic arent we lol wutevr dude yur hella funny if people only new tha real u go ahead an make me look like tha bad guy my sis jackie knoes bout u yur a liar and cheatr yur miserable so u like to drag me down wit u u hella bunk no respect for u straight busted and disqusted

7 hours ago · LikeUnlike

o

Tom Morris yaaaaaaa bitchhhhhhhhhhhh

7 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person

:mellow:

Is that real? :unsure:

When will people learn to keep their drama off of public forums. lol

Yeah that's Tommy lol. A while back I let him stay with me cause him and his baby momma got into it. Now they ass done took it to facebook. They was just cool like last week wtf.

Yeah that's Tommy lol. A while back I let him stay with me cause him and his baby momma got into it. Now they ass done took it to facebook. They was just cool like last week wtf.

Another one of your men, lawd.... :rolleyes: No wondering they got so much drama. :coffee:

Sorry for the shade joejoe...I couldn't resist -_- I blame Gil. <_<

:lol::lol::lol:

I had some shit like that happen on my FB page with 2 guys

I didnt know that these 2 guys had dated once before. Well before I knew it they were bitching at each other on my page. then a third guy, who was friends to one of them, made a hate FB page for the ex. Deleted all 3 of them

He must be mad at him cause a true friend wouldn't dare post this bullshit

Actually I ain't mad at nobody Tommy don't know y'all nor that y'all exist so therefore ain't no problem with me posting it and 2nd its on facebook and its public...anyone can see it. To the guys... Any other dumb fucks wanna speak on what I do? Also to the other bitches talking about me posting on here. Its called Free Xone...you can simply choose not to click on the thread nor respond to it. K thanks bye :coffee: