Janhova snubbed at the Golden Globes for best song!

hotboy06

I hate that horrible ass song anyway so I could care less about it not being nominated...yes, I said it...Nothing is a horrible ass song and it should be destroyed...now who gonna check me boo?

I don't think it's a horrible song, but I don't see why people are shocked and upset by this. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets denied by the Oscars as well... -_-

I hate that horrible ass song anyway so I could care less about it not being nominated...yes, I said it...Nothing is a horrible ass song and it should be destroyed...now who gonna check me boo?

ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shifty:didn't i tell u 2 sit back w/Jack Daniels & a blunt-put the song on & just get lost in the moment ?? :sigh:

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the song & once a gain Janet has been ROBBED :angry:

fans making it up... then the bloggers pick it up.. then real reporters/news bloggers pick it up and Leno Googled it

hm i knew fans had started it but then i turned on the TV and Jay was talking about it i was like uh? made me wonder if the Media was actually talking about it.

So it's just the same old :lol: Fans say one thing and the next thing you know it's all over the blogs etc :lol:

^ yeah they are promoting the song , variety was the first to name the song a strong contendar than that's when all the oscar buzz stared.

yeah... seems like the media is really pushing it to at least get a nod .

I don't see it winning it even if it gets that far though