**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

Phaedra really showed her ass this episode! But she was dead on with saying Peter looks like Uncle Ben!!!!

Sheree is such a hateful bitch and Everyone knows she will not finish building that house with her broke ass.

Only 2 more episodes until Marlo Hampton's first appearance!!

Phaedra really showed her ass this episode! But she was dead on with saying Peter looks like Uncle Ben!!!!

Sheree is such a hateful bitch and Everyone knows she will not finish building that house with her broke ass.

Only 2 more episodes until Marlo Hampton's first appearance!!

Im not Sheree's biggest fan but what makes some of you say this?

Im not Sheree's biggest fan but what makes some of you say this?

The vitriol she has for Cynthia is so unwarranted. Just because she's friends with NeNe she deserves to be treated like crap?? The way Sheree regarded her at the baby shower when Cynthia said hello to her was so unnecessary and typical Sheree.

The vitriol she has for Cynthia is so unwarranted. Just because she's friends with NeNe she deserves to be treated like crap?? The way Sheree regarded her at the baby shower when Cynthia said hello to her was so unnecessary and typical Sheree.

Sheree didnt say ANYTHING that everyone else hasnt been saying. Everyone outside of Nene and Cynthia feels that way. Cynthia is heavily influenced by Nene..get a damn BACK BONE! They are cordial to Cynthia..they dont have to necessarily like her..they have a right to feel how they feel. Not to mention the shit Peter said about them in that interview...hell would you feel at ease with them rolling up on you at an event after something like that? :blink:

The only reason Peter said those things about them in that interview is because of the way the other ladies treated him and Cynthia last season. Just like they have the right to be rude to Cynthia, he has the right to express how he feels about them after all the things they've said.

Please tell me i'm not the only one who saw Kroy wink @ someone off camera when Laurence approached Kim? :umm: He was looking like "What the hell is that"?

Why is NeNe still going round and round with Greg? :mellow: Gurl, DIVORCE him. :unsure::crazy: DUH!

TEAM Apollo/ex con! :coffee: Peter is a jerk....always has been! Phadedra bringing the situation up at the baby shower...sure not the best idea....but.....doesn't matter. Team P and Apollo! :coffee: Peter is too old to be "popping" off.

The only reason Peter said those things about them in that interview is because of the way the other ladies treated him and Cynthia last season. Just like they have the right to be rude to Cynthia, he has the right to express how he feels about them after all the things they've said.

What were they saying about Cynthia and Peter last season? Please refresh my memory.

Please tell me i'm not the only one who saw Kroy wink @ someone off camera when Laurence approached Kim? :umm: He was looking like "What the hell is that"?

Why is NeNe still going round and round with Greg? :mellow: Gurl, DIVORCE him. :unsure::crazy: DUH!

TEAM Apollo/ex con! :coffee: Peter is a jerk....always has been! Phadedra bringing the situation up at the baby shower...sure not the best idea....but.....doesn't matter. Team P and Apollo! :coffee: Peter is too old to be "popping" off.

Phaedra was even a mess when her and Kandi was in the maternity store. The shit that was coming out of her mouth was just messy...like someone already said,Phaedra showed her ass this episode.

What were they saying about Cynthia and Peter last season? Please refresh my memory.

Kim said their marriage wouldn't last a year.

Phaedra plainly insulted him the first time she met him by saying he wasnt clean because he had a lot of children. They even played back her saying that last night on the episode.

Kim said their marriage wouldn't last a year.

Phaedra plainly insulted him the first time she met him by saying he wasnt clean because he had a lot of children. They even played back her saying that last night on the episode.

Is that all you have? I thought it was gonna be a laundry list of things. :lol:

I can understand that what Phaedra said could have came off offensive but she made that comment BEFORE Peter even informed her that he had 5 kids. She was speaking in general...so that was no direct insult towards Peter...he just so happen to announce he had a village of kids AFTER her comment. but Im not excusing Phaedra's "aftermath" behavior but they ALL are being immature considering they all are pretty much 40+

So why did he go in on Sheree,did you really think that was called for? Sheree had never said disrespected them.

Is that all you have? I thought it was gonna be a laundry list of things. :lol:

I can understand that what Phaedra said could have came off offensive but she made that comment BEFORE Peter even informed her that he had 5 kids. She was speaking in general...so that was no direct insult towards Peter...he just so happen to announce he had a village of kids AFTER her comment. but Im not excusing Phaedra's "aftermath" behavior but they ALL are being immature considering they all are pretty much 40+

So why did he go in on Sheree,did you really think that was called for? Sheree had never said disrespected them.

I'm sure they've said more, but those are the things that I think really pissed off Peter the most.

Sheree disrespected Cynthia last season towards the end with the talk of Cynthia being up NeNe's ass, not sure if that's what prompted Peter to go in on her or of something else went down. In the end all he said was he didn't think she was cute, it wasn't like he went all the way ham on her. We all know sheree has said worse.

I'm sure they've said more, but those are the things that I think really pissed off Peter the most.

Sheree disrespected Cynthia last season towards the end with the talk of Cynthia being up NeNe's ass, not sure if that's what prompted Peter to go in on her or of something else went down. In the end all he said was he didn't think she was cute, it wasn't like he went all the way ham on her. We all know sheree has said worse.

Why are you making excuses for a 50 year old man? He's not 5 ...he knows better and should conduct himself accordingly but Im aware its apart his culture to be a hothead. Its still not cute and makes him look rather immature and petty.

Are you kidding me? You are REACHING. Sheree feeling like Cynthia is up Nene's ass is not anything major. You act like the bitch is talking about her mother or something. :lmao: ALL of them have said she's up Nene's ass..its an opinion that Cynthia has been dealing with since DAY 1 from the girls. Hell,even Peter himself felt she was too clingy to Nene ...so why would that be his reason for goin in on Sheree? ...It makes NO SENSE. :lmao: And you KEEP claiming Sheree has "probably" said worse...you know that foolish to assume,right? Sheree clearly said she had no issues with Peter and didnt understand as to why Peter would go in on her like that,they had no beef prior to that.

Im sorry...basically, saying someone is ugly is a HELL of alot worse than saying someone is up someone elses ass.

I'm just trying to find an explanation for why he would say anything about Sheree, not making excuses for him. Because like you said they had no beef so I'm just telling you everything she said that could have made him go off.

I'm not saying he was right for calling her ugly because she said Cynthia was up nene ass, but that may be the reason he said it.

I'm just trying to find an explanation for why he would say anything about Sheree, not making excuses for him. Because like you said they had no beef so I'm just telling you everything she said that could have made him go off.

I'm not saying he was right for calling her ugly because she said Cynthia was up nene ass, but that may be the reason he said it.

He doesnt have to have a motive...thats just apart of his behavior is what Im tryna explain to you. Just like how Nene will come for somebody just outta NOWHERE. Some ppl are just unruly,shit starters..its apart of Nene and Peters nature.

Pheadra was wrong for bringing up that uptown interview at the shower. That's something she should have confronted Peter about privately. But Peter was wrong for saying all that shit in the first place. Cynthia was wrong for not checking her man when he started to get out of line. All she had to say was "baby lets go". I didn't see Kroy wink off camera in regards to Lawrence, but i will say, as much as i love Lawrence, it wouldn't hurt for him to wear a slacks and a nice dress shirt sometimes. :sigh:

Its a time and a place for drag. The baby shower wasn't it.

• Upvote 1

He doesnt have to have a motive...thats just apart of his behavior is what Im tryna explain to you. Just like how Nene will come for somebody just outta NOWHERE. Some ppl are just unruly,shit starters..its apart of Nene and Peters nature.

I don't really like Peter but I dont think NeNe starts drama for no reason. The only time she's done that was the fight with Kim on the bus last season. She usually only attacks when she perceives she's been attacked first.

Phaedra was even a mess when her and Kandi was in the maternity store. The shit that was coming out of her mouth was just messy...like someone already said,Phaedra showed her ass this episode.

i found what she was saying amusing. she is definitely a character and Im not mad at her for that.

I don't really like Peter but I dont think NeNe starts drama for no reason. The only time she's done that was the fight with Kim on the bus last season. She usually only attacks when she perceives she's been attacked first.

Because the crazy bitch uses it as a defense to attack ppl. The first thing Nene will say "Well,they hit bellow the belt" ..BITCH,,you started the SHIT!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Nene is a damn bully and tries to justify her actions by flipping it and playing the victim...lets not be fooled or delayed out of your like for Ms.Nene Leakes.

Because the crazy bitch uses it as a defense to attack ppl. The first thing Nene will say "Well,they hit bellow the belt" ..BITCH,,you started the SHIT!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Nene is a damn bully and tries to justify her actions by flipping it and playing the victim...lets not be fooled or delayed out of your like for Ms.Nene Leakes.

I've actually stood by her on most of her arguments on this show and on Celebrity Apprentice. For the most part I think she's been right to go off in the fights she's gotten into. Shes only put me off during the bus fight and the whole nonsense she got herself into with Kandi in season two.

i found what she was saying amusing. she is definitely a character and Im not mad at her for that.

I guess my thing is that ...yeah certain things can be amusing but then it goes to show how low some "adults" will stoop out of immaturity.Then at the end..when the reunion takes place..everyone wants to throw up their hands in curioisty as to how have they've gotten to such a rotten place with another cast member? Well because of the things spewing from your mouth way back when ...

I've actually stood by her on most of her arguments on this show and on Celebrity Apprentice. For the most part I think she's been right to go off in the fights she's gotten into. Shes only put me off during the bus fight and the whole nonsense she got herself into with Kandi in season two.

That should be enough to show you her poor "wanna be startin sumtin" ...bad behavior. There's a reason WHY Nene is the villain on RHOA and not the other girls.

thats not true. Whenever Nene feels like her feelings have been hurt she will lash out on anybody without excuse or reason. She walks around like she is this big confident woman, but in actuality she is very sensitive and cares to much about what other people think of her and that causes her to act a fool.