**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

That should be enough to show you her poor "wanna be startin sumtin" ...bad behavior. There's a reason WHY Nene is the villain on RHOA and not the other girls.

Everyone has had their moments on this show though. None of the girls are above NeNe's behavior. She isn't necessarily the villain on this show..just last week she won favorite Housewife with 40% of the vote on Watch What Happens Live.

If anyone is the villain of the show it's Sheree..she only got 2% of the vote.

Everyone has had their moments on this show though. None of the girls are above NeNe's behavior. She isn't necessarily the villain on this show..just last week she won favorite Housewife with 40% of the vote on Watch What Happens Live.

If anyone is the villain of the show it's Sheree..she only got 2% of the vote.

She WON because viewers LOVE drama queens. She's MADE for TV!!!! :lmao: Of course she was gonna get the most votes.. Just like Tami and Evelyn are ppls have from Basketball wives -not because ppl think they're nice or pleasant girls but because they're the TOTAL OPPOSITE! DRAMA QUEENS ..bitches who fight and give you what you want on television. So that poll is saying more about her being dramafied than a "good person".

Yes,they all had their moments but I just CANT with you ppl acting like Nene's behavior is not the worst and most uncalled for. I.CANNOT. with the foolishness. LETS BE REAL. THE BITCH IS A BULLY,point blank.

If that poll was about drama why did Kandi come in 2nd? Shouldn't someone more dramatic have come in 2nd since that's what you think the poll was based on?

NeNe is the most entertaining housewife. Without her there would be no show and this thread would not be 7 pages. That's why people like her and that's why they stand up for her through the good and bad of her behavior. No ones perfect. I'd take liking NeNe over the majority of these girls. It all comes down to opinion, we all have the right to like any housewife we choose!

Dayz don't try to downplay NeNe's popularity. She's up there with Bethenny and Teresa Giudice as the most popular/recognizable Housewives.

Peter & Apollo both got on ma damn nerves on this episode. And I DO think Sheree was wrong for being mean to Cynthia only because Cynthia's nose is up Nene's ass & her husband said something mean about her, the attitude towards her aint necessary in my opinion. VERY good episode tho

Peter & Apollo both got on ma damn nerves on this episode. And I DO think Sheree was wrong for being mean to Cynthia only because Cynthia's nose is up Nene's ass & her husband said something mean about her, the attitude towards her aint necessary in my opinion. VERY good episode tho

When was Sheree mean to Cynthia? :lol: Sheree played it like anyone would...she was cordial. Im sorry if someones mate was talking shit about you it would be hard enough being cordial to either of you let alone being str8 up buddy buddy with you. The tension that was in the air was caused by Peter's actions,period. How are yall gonna flip this on Sheree like she's the bad guy,Imma need yall to be real and put urselves in her position.

Obv some of u watching episodes that are different from the ones actually on screen

1. There is nothing wrong with Nene. If someone attacks u, of course u'll attack back wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

Plus, she's very anti-abuse

2. Kim is ridic (but can be funny)>... i dunno how Kory likes her. hes fine

3. Sheree is just a nasty ugly hater, who still looks like a man. And she cannot afford to buy a new house

and that fshp with Kim is so fake

4. Phaedra is a damn clown and mess. She started that fight at the baby shower. And if she and her clown friends said something nasty about papa smurf, then expect to get it back

5. Appollo was a mess for starting with papa smurf. He let things get outta control. No need to escalate it and be all dramatic

Plus, hes over that marriage to Phaedra. They not even having sex

6. Kandi..well. She's got big thighs. I have nothing to say about her, but i like her. i think shes a lesbian

7. Cynthia - im not sure why people are saying she has no backbone. we havent actually seen anything that indicates that yet. yall just copying what the housemates are saying. I wanna see what happens wif her

lets keep it real...the only reason u watch this show is coz of Nene

Why would Phadrea go get a GAY stripper,not that it matters but Im just saying. :umm:

It did seem slightly inappropriate especially the sucking his own dick part.

Why was Peter REALLY watching the whole thing? He was all into it. :ph34r::lol:

Kandi's Mama is a trip ...that woman is one cranky ass broad.

DEATH @ Kandi's mama asking Nene..whose idea it was to have a stripper and Nene said "Phaedra,the CLASSY attorney" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Why would Phadrea go get a GAY stripper,not that it matters but Im just saying. :umm:

It did seem slightly inappropriate especially the sucking his own dick part.

Why was Peter REALLY watching the whole thing? He was all into it. :ph34r::lol:

Kandi's Mama is a trip ...that woman is one cranky ass broad.

DEATH @ Kandi's mama asking Nene..whose idea it was to have a stripper and Nene said "Phaedra,the CLASSY attorney" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

nene wasn't shit for that. :lmao:

and kandi's mom was just frontin cause on watch what happens live, they showed an old clip of the two of them together saying how they always have strippers at parties & shit. the drama queen was doing it all for the cameras. :rolleyes:

Kandi's mom did extremely TOO MUCH....however....regardless...honestly if i were Kandi, i'd apologize to her old azz any damn way. -_- Even though Kandi is THIRTY FIVE :mellow: and it was HER PARTY :mellow:.....you have to respect the elderly and their delusions wishes. :ph34r:

Nene - pot meet kettle in RE: to being offended by the stripper.

Peter is so ugh. I like Cyn but......she seems to blind by that old fart.