**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

I'm ready to hear about how her and Cynthia fell out and I know a lot of people don't like Nene anymore but I do kind of believe her when she said her and Cynthia were just fine until everybody else saw the episode where she called Peter a bitch and even tho it was taped months ago Cynthia's feelings must've resurfaced and Cynthia just stopped communicating. Damn what a run on sentence I just made lol

Nene is reckless with her mouth. She DID NOT have to call Peter a bitch. That was a low in the dynamic of the couples and that was the beginning of the end. There's at least a 4 month gap from the filming of the season finale (A Mother's Love opened in November/December) and the taping of the reunion (last week of March), so the friendship naturally deteriorated.

Pssh boy you know that's too damn mature for them both lol, they both clearly arent there.

I like that Porsha knew she was wrong, that tho she had every impulse reason to, she could've handled that better, and that it's not a good look for her. I hope it all works out for her, I would SO prefer they fire Kenya and keep Porsha, but we don't know yet. And yes Andy FAILLLLLLLLLLLED with seperating them and squashing that, he should've gotten Kenya together with that bull horn himself.

It is too mature of them. Nene, Phaedra, and Kenya attack or shade each other at every chance they get.

I know most people would react like Porsha did, but the truth is...much of this is NOT reality. Once again, it's a show, it's entertainment, either you play it or you get played. Kenya is a drama queen and she is over the top, but she's playing her role for the cameras. Andy was LIVING for every single eye roll, prop, and argument because it's going to get more attention, more viewers, more ratings.

If this were reality, I would NOT have half of the cast in my face and would not interact with them and I damn sure wouldn't have these cameras follow me. They are contractually obligated to arrange meetings, lunches, events, and parties to communicate with each other. Much of the scenarios are suggested, initiated, or funded by the producers.

I thinks it's VERY telling that almost all the housewives went to console Porsha & it was Kenya who got beat up!

All of them are friends with Porsha and she got emotional. Kenya had a motive and got what she asked for, she's only friendly with Kandi and Cynthia, who just stood there and didn't get involved (rightfully so, she sat in the middle of that mess HAHA). Of course Nene and Phaedra aren't going to ask Kenya if she's OK, because they don't like her.

the way people were talking I thought Porsha put them paws on Kenya. All the bitch did was try and snatch Kenya's weave out. That was not a fight. Porsha does not deserve to get fired and she really has no need to be embarrassed. That was nothing compared to the crazy Ive seen on other shows.

• Upvote 1

the way people were talking I thought Porsha put them paws on Kenya. All the bitch did was try and snatch Kenya's weave out. That was not a fight. Porsha does not deserve to get fired and she really has no need to be embarrassed. That was nothing compared to the crazy Ive seen on other shows.

Right! Porsha YANKED Kenya by the hair, got a good grip, and they fell. My eyes didn't see Porsha throw any punches or mop Kenya on the floor.

Porsha had an impulsive, out of character moment and wasn't proud of what she did, just like Kandi at the couples party. Porsha shouldn't get fired, if anything, she needs to go to therapy because she's still distressed from the divorce and being on camera with this drama will only make it worse.

Overall, the housewives are tame compared to the likes of Flavor Of Love, Basketball Wives, and Bad Girls Club, but they aren't far off.

I look at it like Porsha had enough of Kenya's coming at her, and they ran the footage of every moment they had beef since Porsha been on the show, so basically you can only push someone so far before something goes down.

That's know excuse!

That's what the show is about, so if you can't take the heat get out the kitchen and if you can't take the shade get from under the tree. Lets not sit here and act like Porsha didn't call Kenya a whore, slut and every other nast name in the book. Those words were just as harsh, the only difference Kenya those better shade.

Imma need to know whoat type of protective style Kenya uses because her edges got dragged from here to eternity and stayed perfectly in place. Bitch got up unbothered and with her hair in tact. And Porsha was pulling for dear life! :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Porsha's GRIP!!!!! :o

Kenya's WIG!!! :o

y'all so dumb :lol:

I look at it like Porsha had enough of Kenya's coming at her, and they ran the footage of every moment they had beef since Porsha been on the show, so basically you can only push someone so far before something goes down.

Exactly so I don't understand why people taking up for Kenya. The majority are for Porsha but still 2 years is enough and the proof was there in the video. Bravo showed it pretty much confirming Kenya's antics of antagonizing Porsha for those 2 years :coffee:

Again....Porsha YANKED her by the hair and they both fell. Porsha checked Kenya, but she didnt fight her.

I thought Kenya might be just playing a role for the camera, but she might just be crazy for real hehe - she just released a statement about the fight and she stands by her "violence is not the answer" speech. I love you Kenya, but verbal abuse IS violence.

The execs at Bravo are loving this attention, its sad.

Again....Porsha YANKED her by the hair and they both fell. Porsha checked Kenya, but she didnt fight her.

I thought Kenya might be just playing a role for the camera, but she might just be crazy for real hehe - she just released a statement about the fight and she stands by her "violence is not the answer" speech. I love you Kenya, but verbal abuse IS violence.

The execs at Bravo are loving this attention, its sad.

also with that being said Kenya has grabbed Nene's ear. Sheree pulled Kim's hair. What about the fights on Married To Medicine when Mariah and Toya actually fist fought. Nobody got fired from anything I mentioned so why should Porsha?

Kenya should be lucky that that's all she got. Porsha is better than me. I would've slandered Kenya's entire existence along with her dead ass dog. That bullhorn shit was so disrespectful and trying to make Porsha seem as less of a person, calling her a dumb ho with a bullhorn... what type of trash? I would've dragged that girl from Atlanta to Mount Zion.

• Upvote 1

Kenya should be lucky that that's all she got. Porsha is better than me. I would've slandered Kenya's entire existence along with her dead ass dog. That bullhorn shit was so disrespectful and trying to make Porsha seem as less of a person, calling her a dumb ho with a bullhorn... what type of trash? I would've dragged that girl from Atlanta to Mount Zion.

dead.jpg

Imma need to know whoat type of protective style Kenya uses because her edges got dragged from here to eternity and stayed perfectly in place. Bitch got up unbothered and with her hair in tact. And Porsha was pulling for dear life! :lmao:

That's Kenya's real hair. She may add a track or two for length, but it's mostly hers

That's Kenya's real hair. She may add a track or two for length, but it's mostly hers

Oh, I know its her hair, thats why I was asking about protective styles. She must be using sulfur 8 and taking biotin vitamins because her edges are strong.

As a student of karma, I hate when people like to throw out that word so randomly when it has nothing to do with them. What goes around indeed does come around, but Phaedra's financial woes and Porsha's marital woes has nothing to do with their treatment of Kenya. If anything I believe karma was in play when Kenya saw her precious dog viciously attacked in front of her. That's pretty much a metaphor of how she treats people and their feelings on the show.

• Upvote 4

Nene and Phaedra throw the best shade!

"You are the lowest paid person on the this set. You sittin up here actin a fool for $2.50" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Nene better spill that tea! And I am so over Cynthia. She's so weak and annoying.

Are you watching "Watch What Happens Live" right now? Cynthia is throwing fuckin' shade! I mean shade!!! and saying Nene should be glad they got into it otherwise she'd have no story line :o When Nene sees this it's gonna be war. Cynthia also said Nene is her worst enemy now
  • Upvote 1