Janet NOT included in Rock Hall nominees

Bailey

It's not a big deal.....it's almost like getting a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame these days just or like winning a Grammy too these honors use to be so respected but it's just a damn shame. There are so many bands and artists that should have been inducted by now. I think Janet will get one though at some point but not until she has an amazing album that she releases and elevates her to another level....and I'm not talking sales wise cause she already has those receipts but I'm talking about an album with material that we haven't seen from Janet yet and hopefully that next album will be the one we will be getting next year. Janet can do another R.N. for all I care as long as the shit is as groundbreaking as it was when it first came out. I think Janet might even go more spiritual with her lyrics this time around. The pussy will still pop every now and then trust.

It's not a big deal.....it's almost like getting a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame these days just or like winning a Grammy too these honors use to be so respected but it's just a damn shame. There are so many bands and artists that should have been inducted by now. I think Janet will get one though at some point but not until she has an amazing album that she releases and elevates her to another level....and I'm not talking sales wise cause she already has those receipts but I'm talking about an album with material that we haven't seen from Janet yet and hopefully that next album will be the one we will be getting next year. Janet can do another R.N. for all I care as long as the shit is as groundbreaking as it was when it first came out. I think Janet might even go more spiritual with her lyrics this time around. The pussy will still pop every now and then trust.

Why is Janet the only one that has to have another great album in order to get inducted? She has 5 back to back great albums..

They were both hot around the same time and had low points around the same time. (minus 82/84 when janet was a still a child)

We all know Janet had a bigger influence over pop/r&b..

Radio (1985)

Bigger and Deffer (1987)

Walking with a Panther (1989)

Mama Said Knock You Out (1990)

14 Shots to the Dome (1993)

Mr. Smith (1995)

Phenomenon (1997)

G.O.A.T. (2000)

10 (2002)

The DEFinition (2004)

Todd Smith (2006)

Exit 13 (2008)

Janet Jackson (1982)

Dream Street (1984)

Control (1986)

Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation 1814 (1989)

janet. (1993)

The Velvet Rope (1997)

All for You (2001)

Damita Jo (2004)

20 Y.O. (2006)

Discipline (2008)

Their standards for success are obviously different. Janet is a big seller. LL has never been an act to move units like Janet.

And you proved my point by saying he had a platinum album in 97, and had 4 consecutive gold albums.

Consistency for Janet is multi-platinum album after multi-platinum album. Not multi-platinum, platinum, gold, not even gold.

Dedicated to archiving the history of some of the best-known and most influential artists, producers, and other people who have in some major way influenced the music industry, particularly in the area of rock music.

This would apply to Janet.... <_<

truth... but it's politics... n bullshi.. but she'll be in there eventually...

maybe its cuz she doesn't wanna travel to Cleveland :censored::ph34r: