Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:14 AM, JoeJoe said:

What ever happened with this panel?

Bout time!!!

Jean blocked the psychic nanites that were controlling Storm.  Then she borrowed Tchalla's and Trinary's mind linked them together and used Panthers genius intellect and did psychic surgery to remove them from Storm.

Name:  xmr5-jean.jpg Views: 126 Size:  74.6 KB

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

X-Men: Dark Phoenix Re-Shoots Expected to Span Three Months

Disney may be in the midst of acquiring Fox’s assets, something that may just end up with the X-Men and the Fantastic Four coming back home to Marvel Studios, but the deal isn’t done just yet. It may have been officially approved, but there are still legal proceedings to go through. But while Marvel Cinematic Universe fans await news that their favorite mutants will join the Avengers on the screen, Fox is still moving full steam ahead with its current slate of X-Men films.

Although Dark Phoenix was originally slated for a November 2018 release, the film was eventually pushed back to February. Then, at one point, there was concern that both Josh Boone’s The New Mutants and Simon Kinberg’s X-Men: Dark Phoenix had been pulled from Fox’s schedule, but that worry has recently been put to rest when IMAX confirmed the two films’ release dates in 2019.

It’s been known, for a while now, that re-shoots for Dark Phoenix would take place — we just simply didn’t know to what extent. Even the star of the film, Sophie Turner, said last month that she didn’t know what exactly was being re-shot. Well now, thanks to a report from the Quebec Film and Television Council courtesy of Montreal newspaper La Presse, it appears the X-Men: Dark Phoenix re-shoots will be quite extensive.

Reshoots that extensive usually equal hot mess.

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:25 AM, kidfresh832 said:

Marvel's hottest new married couple reflect on their new marriage and wedding day in their new series.

"Mr. & Mrs. X #1" preview

Storm got her hair laid to perfection child

pKapsZx.gif

RogueSUS Christ got married to her one true love.

Storm said if anyone tries it today, she'll wash away their bitterness and jealousy.  I STAN. :wub:

• 1 month later...

I've heard that people have seen it already and it was really bad so they pushed it back to make some revisions. Judging by this trailer, I'm still not sold.

I just hope when Kevin gets his greedy hands on the property ...Storm gets the respect she deserves.  They do my girl dirty. Did they really have my girl under an umbrella when she controls the weather.... Chile

• Like 1

On 9/27/2018 at 9:01 PM, Tituba said:

I've heard that people have seen it already and it was really bad so they pushed it back to make some revisions. Judging by this trailer, I'm still not sold.

I just hope when Kevin gets his greedy hands on the property ...Storm gets the respect she deserves.  They do my girl dirty. Did they really have my girl under an umbrella when she controls the weather.... Chile

I’m dead :asham: 

On 9/27/2018 at 4:22 PM, kidfresh832 said:

Too much Mystique already.  Not here for it

I think it looks pretty cool, it embraces a dark side with emotion and confusion ....it feels from the trailer like something written to say something other than do something like smash, bang, and explode.

On 9/27/2018 at 6:01 PM, Tituba said:

Twitter lit Fox up and the Dark Phoenix hashtag about her using a damn umbrella :lol: 

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Heaven has gained another ANGEL. Stan Lee who was a part of every boys childhood life and gave us superheroes that made us dream and wish we could fly, have super strength, climb walls, control weather, and shoot power from our hands and eyes. Dream on Stan!

Dr08wCaUUAA7iTI.jpg:large

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gambit and Rogue conclude their space honeymoon which involved Deadpool stowaway and attack by Deathbird and the Shiar

RCO010.jpg

Ended up with Rogue getting a massive power boost and almost killing Gambit.  Because she can now start absorbing powers without touching people.

image.png.0e955f570b5e4c98e2f8064dfe049fa0.png

She now has to wear her power inhibitor and was all depressed but she gets told that her power isn't out of control shes just evolving and needs to learn to control it now.

They head back home to Gambit's condo where she meets his cats and they love her immediately awwww

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

Gambit and Rogue conclude their space honeymoon which involved Deadpool stowaway and attack by Deathbird and the Shiar

RCO010.jpg

Ended up with Rogue getting a massive power boost and almost killing Gambit.  Because she can now start absorbing powers without touching people.

She now has to wear her power inhibitor and was all depressed but she gets told that her power isn't out of control shes just evolving and needs to learn to control it now.

They head back home to Gambit's condo where she meets his cats and they love her immediately awwww

Damn that's crazy. I like that Rogue's powers have evolved. Everybody's evolving except for Storm smh

• Downvote 1

20 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

RCO010.jpg

So Deadpool was with them? :lol:

And is it a mental thing on her absorbing powers without touching them?