Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

• 2 weeks later...

Last we left the Age of X Legacy(Rogue) was on the run from Magnesus hit squad after she learned Xavier was being held in a secret prison inside Fortress X and sneaking down to talk to Shadowcat about what she saw outside the Force barrier when she was captured. On the run and cornered it looked like Legacy was done for(yay!)XML246-009.jpg

Hunted like a dog, shot with an arrow oh yasss Legacy is on her last leg....

but wait her gumbo lover Gambit comes to her aid!! He doesnt even remember their powerful swamp love or the depths of her southern comfort but something makes him risk everything to help that bitch anyway!!

XML246-028.jpg

XML246-029.jpg

The swamp love affair does not please lord magnesus and he will not stand for gambit's jambalaya ways any longer.

XML246-030.jpg

Did he just drop a whole junkyard on those 2 before Legacy could get some good dick? I think he did!!!! :unsure:

Edited by kidfresh832

Even though magnesus told them to hunt Rogue down like a dog many are not feeling him slaughtering her and Gambit. Jeansus(Revenant) says she doesnt feel like herself at all. She was on her way HOME, but got lost. She doesnt even look like herself hmmmm.

New_Mutants_23_0005.jpg

Satisfied with his days work magnesus is deep inside the fortress and going off the grid for some reason, whats that magnetic fool up too now?

New_Mutants_23_0007.jpg

New_Mutants_23_0008.jpg

Oh snap so he DIDNT kill the swamp lovers, he just made everyone think he took care of it so he could use them to find out wtf is going on. Like some of the others he feels like things aint right too. He built the fortress but he found plans that include a sekrit room he did NOT design and he cant get too inside. He also tells Legacy and gambit that he is the one that sent Shadowcat outside the barrier to gather intel, and the whole capture thing was a fake too.

Legacy says she talked to Xavier and absorbed his memories he knows shit about a school for mutants, and a team of X-men working together stuff that hasnt happened right? Damn she dumb. Whatever so magnesus wants to send Gambit to find out what is in the sekrit room and legacy wants to go alone, but gambit knows shes too dumb to be trusted alone so he says he gurring too. magnesus will create a distraction so they can get there.

New_Mutants_23_0011.jpg

New_Mutants_23_0014.jpg

New_Mutants_23_0017.jpg

So some female enemy attacked Xavier locked him up, and was keeping him under control while her plan was unfolding. While Magnesus and Shadowcat are busy freeing Xavier and creating a distraction.....Gambit and Rogue wanna get hot and heavy in the dark...

New_Mutants_23_0015.jpg

I know thats right.

Finally they stop the touchy feely and get on with the mission. They break into the sekrit room and find a box. Legacy opens it and it all becomes clear to her! The reason there is nothing outside the force walls really is because someone created a false reality and is keeping the real reality inside the box! uh huh :crazy:

1301594147.jpg

Finally they stop the touchy feely and get on with the mission. They break into the sekrit room and find a box. Legacy opens it and it all becomes clear to her! The reason there is nothing outside the force walls really is because someone created a false reality and is keeping the real reality inside the box! uh huh :crazy:

That either has to be Proteus doing that or Magneto's daughter Scarlet Witch. So let's see...Magneto has already met Xavier before but in this false reality he hasn't right?

That either has to be Proteus doing that or Magneto's daughter Scarlet Witch. So let's see...Magneto has already met Xavier before but in this false reality he hasn't right?

Right Magneto didnt know about Xavier before and is curious why he is under lock and key. Scarlet witch could def have the power to mess with the reality here its possible. I doubt its her though they will kill that bitch if she goes crazy again. Wolverine already wanted to slice her head off when they found her with Dr Doom in Avengers.

Right Magneto didnt know about Xavier before and is curious why he is under lock and key. Scarlet witch could def have the power to mess with the reality here its possible. I doubt its her though they will kill that bitch if she goes crazy again. Wolverine already wanted to slice her head off when they found her with Dr Doom in Avengers.

so basically this story is about to end since Rogue is gonna release the real reality

Scarlet Witch just returned in Avenger's today and has her memory back apparently so it prolly aint her. She is still liable to be crazy though and need a good killing.

ACC_5_Legion_CPS_029.jpg

Edited by kidfresh832

you would use the word "blow" :filenails: i'm gonna try to find out some thangs on what's goin' on with Storm

:ph34r: I'm sure you haven't used it.. :filenails:

My third favorite X-man :wub: ..Controlling the dirt is nothing to the one who controls the winds and rain.. :wub::lmao:

I'm surprised the weather witch doesn't have a central storyline..it's beyond ridiculous since she's a central character.. :sigh:

:ph34r: I'm sure you haven't used it.. :filenails:

My third favorite X-man :wub: ..Controlling the dirt is nothing to the one who controls the winds and rain.. :wub::lmao:

I'm surprised the weather witch doesn't have a central storyline..it's beyond ridiculous since she's a central character.. :sigh:

At least she gets more storytime than iceman. He is criminally underused lately.