Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

:lmao: :lmao:

I can't believe the Black Panther is broke?

And could you explain Jeansus' return and how moved Emma Frost is..

Dr. Doom invaded his country and started Doomwar to steal all their money and resources. Storm threatend to hunt Doom down and kill his ass since he snatched her wig in the process.

So her and the fantastic Four hunted Doom all over the Earth and they finally found him and Tchalla(Black panther) beat Doom by destroying all of the technology and resources Doom stole. It bankrupted his country and he gave up the throne to his sister.

Now hes trying to "find himself" by moving to New york alone and opening a Diner.

dw_06_22copy.jpg

dw_06_23copy.jpg

Dr. Doom invaded his country and started Doomwar to steal all their money and resources. Storm threatend to hunt Doom down and kill his ass since he snatched her wig in the process.

So her and the fantastic Four hunted Doom all over the Earth and they finally found him and Tchalla(Black panther) beat Doom by destroying all of the technology and resources Doom stole. It bankrupted his country and he gave up the throne to his sister.

Now hes trying to "find himself" by moving to New york alone and opening a Diner.

:lmao: :lmao: Your synopses are funny..but why a diner in NY.. :huh:

:lmao::lmao: Your synopses are funny..but why a diner in NY.. :huh:

He ignant, he prolly mad cause Storm is way more powerful than he is and now he aint a King anymore and he operating a raggedy ass diner.

At least Storm has her new team to take her mind off not getting regular Black panther dick.

016.jpg

Poor Rogue cant join Storm and the gay cause shes still on babysitting duty!

Edited by kidfresh832

dw_06_22copy.jpg

Damn! Storm fucked those bitches up! :o Well now that she's single at least she'll be fighting more :yep:

• Downvote 1

He ignant, he prolly mad cause Storm is way more powerful than he is and now he aint a King anymore and he operating a raggedy ass diner.

At least Storm has her new team to take her mind off not getting regular Black panther dick.

016.jpg

Um what are their powers cause all those bitches look weak and like they will be killed very soon :mellow:

• Downvote 1

016.jpg

Pffft...Rogue should just steal all their powers and use them better than they do.. :coffee:

And I see the subliminal shade you are throwing at Roguesus Christ.. :rolleyes:

Um what are their powers cause all those bitches look weak and like they will be killed very soon :mellow:

Yeah it is a pretty weak ass team except Storm and Archangel. Dazzler is sorta powerful but shes a c-lister she uses any kind of sound to generate light she can focus into energy beams. Northstar is the gay guy Dazzler hags it out too, he has super speed and strength, he likes chocolate dick and has a black bf so hes a B lister.

Hopefully storm can upgrade her team to some A listers in a few issues when everyone else aint busy cause this team is scrubby. At least she aint buying groceries for the kids like Rogue tho!

Yeah it is a pretty weak ass team except Storm and Archangel. Dazzler is sorta powerful but shes a c-lister she uses any kind of sound to generate light she can focus into energy beams. Northstar is the gay guy Dazzler hags it out too, he has super speed and strength, he likes chocolate dick and has a black bf so hes a B lister.

Hopefully storm can upgrade her team to some A listers in a few issues when everyone else aint busy cause this team is scrubby. At least she aint buying groceries for the kids like Rogue tho!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I wish you would stop shading Roguesus Christ..you seem pressed.. :rolleyes:

How is Archangel not weak? All his chicken-winged ass can do is fly. Is Northstar really gay? lol

• Downvote 1

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I wish you would stop shading Roguesus Christ..you seem pressed.. :rolleyes:

Emma is trying to distract Cyclops with some pussy games cause she know Jean is coming and no amount of store bought tittays can keep Cyclops from getting twisted over the red bush!

Uncanny_X-Men_530_05.jpg

XMSC_CH14_0031.jpg

XMSC_CH14_0032.jpg

XMSC_CH14_0033.jpg

They havent explained what Jean is doing still but somehow she is using Hope the new kid Rogue is babysitting to activate new mutants after they were almost wiped out. And hope has acess to the phoenix somehow and she keeps giving Emma side eye when shes using Phoenix stuff. And jean has been all over gathering up the parts of the phoenix that were lost since the last time she died.

Edited by kidfresh832

How is Archangel not weak? All his chicken-winged ass can do is fly. Is Northstar really gay? lol

Archangel is hardcore. He kills bitches left and right. He can switch between the Angel form with the real wings and the Archangel form that kills and has the metal wings. he is on Storms team and hes on Wolverines secret murder squad that is hunting Apocolypse.

Edited by kidfresh832

Archangel is hardcore. He kills bitches left and right. He can switch between the Angel form with the real wings and the Archangel form that kills and has the metal wings. he is on Storms team and hes on Wolverines secret murder squad that is hunting Apocolypse.

:excited: :excited: :excited: That was HOT!

I need more Jean and Phoenix...

I wonder how the different parts of the Phoenix Jean needs got to where it is..

I thought Jean had access to the Phoenix force at all times. :rolleyes::unsure:

People get scared when jean has the phoenix force and the Shi'ar sent a squad to kill her family to make sure none of them could ever get it. She was attacked and lost pieces of herself. Thats why she is still gone supposedly putting it all back together.

page-17.jpg

page-18-19.jpg

page-20.jpg

page-22.jpg

Edited by kidfresh832

He's a formidable foe..and I'm sure being an Original xman doesn't hurt either.. :rolleyes:

let's not

Have you found the youtube video where it says Storm almost killed Phoenix.. :coffee:

I said someone said it on youtube in the comments on an X-Men video :rolleyes:

I need more Jean and Phoenix...

I wonder how the different parts of the Phoenix Jean needs got to where it is..

I thought Jean had access to the Phoenix force at all times. :rolleyes::unsure:

Which mean Storm would whoop Jean's ass without her being together with the Phoenix entity :coffee:

• Downvote 1