Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

I don't know why people try Magnesus. :sigh::lmao: He's so in tune with his power, it's almost impossible to think you can beat him..DEAD @ him using the magnetic field of the sun and Jupiter..I will not have.. :lmao:

So Phoenix kicking folks ass..no surprise there.. :sigh: I wonder if they are going to try something when she comes to snatch that piece of M'kraan crystal.. :unsure:

They really showed how Powerful Mags is he was touching cosmic levels of power and was about to completely smash the shit outta Tony. He decided he had to go get Wanda they need her power after he felt Phoenix ripping apart the world he was connected to. Tony flew away mumbling about how beat down he was an he was gonna need someone to help get his armor off cause he is toe up and can barely see after the beating he just took.

They really showed how Powerful Mags is he was touching cosmic levels of power and was about to completely smash the shit outta Tony. He decided he had to go get Wanda they need her power after he felt Phoenix ripping apart the world he was connected to. Tony flew away mumbling about how beat down he was an he was gonna need someone to help get his armor off cause he is toe up and can barely see after the beating he just took.

:wub::wub: Only Magnesus.

:lmao::lmao: Just like in this movie that's about to come out, he was going toe to toe with Thor.. :sigh:

I just can't with the way this Iron man vs magnesus fight went down. Tony first tries it with some high tech magnets magnesus easily shut that shit down. Then He engages Starktechâ„¢ satellites he put in orbit around Jupiter and drew on the magnetic field of Jupiter which is much larger than Earth to start beating on mags.

Mag was like chile please and he reached out and used the magnetic fields of EVERY planet and the sun AND he pulled Starks satellites out of space and used them to make some awesome armor to beat the living shit out of Iron Man.

006.jpg

But being connected to all those worlds he felt Phoenixes power as it destroyed a world on the way to Earth. He got distracted and stopped fighting Tony so Iron Man went back to go fight someone else on utopia....whatever

Cyclops called in 'The Avengers protocols' and had a press release delivered to the world media about being attacked without provocation by the Avengers and persecuted for being mutants.

Meanwhile in space Beast along with Thor, Psylocke's brother Captain Britian and War machine were traveling to fight Phoenix. Beast devised some Phoenix trap,again. :fail: That shit never works I don't know why is hairy ass keep trying it. Whatever so they hooked War machine up to power the trap and sent him in but the power of Jeansus christ fried him.

Phoenix smacked the shit outta Thor and they were all about to die...

Meanwhile on hala homeworld of the Kree empire a secret order had a sliver of the MKran crystal "home of the Phoenix" and were trying to access it to entice it to come to them. So phoenix felt it and circled around and went to the crystal saving Thor nem from burning.

Beast needs to just stop :mellow: So War Machine dead now? :( Iron Man needs to try it with someone else. Mags and Storm are basically Omega Level

Storm did that before in the comics when she was pregnant with that brood egg and she summoned cosmic energy from a nearby star. The Queen!!!

:wub::wub: Only Magnesus.

:lmao::lmao: Just like in this movie that's about to come out, he was going toe to toe with Thor.. :sigh:

What movie? :unsure:
  • Downvote 1

Last we saw Wolverine he was being roasted by the cleansing flames of Phoenix power that Hope tapped into when he and Spider-Man snuck into Utopia to get her.

004.jpg

Spider man lets Wolverine know Cyclops surrendered while he was regrowing his skin after his roasting. Wolverine was like Giiirl nu uh somethings wrong and runs out to see whats gurring on. He smells some bullshit going down.

006-2.jpg

Captain Own the World and Iron Man argue over the plan now what to do with all these mutants that just gave up and where in the world they can be held. DR. Strange shows up coming back from his battle with Magik in his arms and Cyclops asks if she is alright. He says yeah I just put her in a temporary holding spell...In comes wolverine screaming that yall are fools its a trick.

007.jpg

OOp Majik tricked them hoes! The Buffy Faith body swap! Yass she musta went IN on Dr. Strange when she dragged his ass to Limbo and they had their magic battle. Guess we will see in the "VS" issue where they are showing the fights in depth. The main book is showing a little of the fight then more story and they focus on ONLY the fights in "Vs".

Anyway Cyclops orders his trap sprung Majik reveals herself throws Dr. Strange on the ground and teleports everyone to Long Beach. Emma casts a psychic cloak on them so no one around recognizes mutants and they plan their next move to find Hope before the Avengers. Magnesus and Namor say they need to find Cerebro and use it to track her but the only one left is at Logan's school. So they need a traitor and Cyclops knows just who...

013-1.jpg

I thought it would be Rogue we all know she shady as hell, but nope it is miss Rachel grey who had her access to phoenix snatched away by jeansus christ years ago. She fed the Avengers false information that Cerebra couldnt locate Hope and gave then 5 different signals to track. Then she contacted Cyclops and told him she has a real read on her and shes giving them a head start.

Captain splits the avengers into 5 teams and sends them to the signals they got from Rachel. He tells Wolverine to bring his ass with him to the Savage land. In the air he reads Wolverine down for being a murderous bitch and making Hope run in the first place. he told his ass he will NOT be allowed to slaughter that girl and he will not HAVE. Race traitor Wolvy aint having it! Capt reaches all the way back to 1952 and busts Wolverine dead off in his face. FIGHT!!!

017-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

Super Soldier vs Adamantium Claws! They beat each other slicing and dicing Capt orders the hatch open and Hank Pym Kicks Wolverine off the plane in the middle of Antarctica. You see Wolverine get up out the snow pissed off.

Edited by kidfresh832

Yassssssssss Roguesus Christ isn't the traitor.. :excited::excited:

I'm sick of all this shit..where is Jeansus Christ.. :coffee:

She might be a traitor too. They havent shown who will switch sides when she fights Ms Marvel yet. The previews show Rogue and She-Hulk going in tho next, and she steals her some hulk power and starts snatching!

And Gambit vs Captain America. He know he gonna get his ass kicked somehow there aint no way they will let Capt America lose to him when he got a movie out tomorrow :( Poor remy.

She might be a traitor too. They havent shown who will switch sides when she fights Ms Marvel yet. The previews show Rogue and She-Hulk going in tho next, and she steals her some hulk power and starts snatching!And Gambit vs Captain America. He know he gonna get his ass kicked somehow there aint no way they will let Capt America lose to him when he got a movie out tomorrow :( Poor remy.

Poor She-Hulk..Roguesus will snatch her out and then Ms. Marvel is next! :excited::excited: My QUEEN! :wub:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Is he dickin down any females with his big Cajun 10 incher? :unsure:

Rogue pretends to teach her class, we all know this ho aint educated, anyway all they want to know is why her southern fried ass aint out there fighting Avengers. She used to be a thug fighting them for fun back in the day everyone know how she did Ms Marvel!

prv12289_pg2.jpg

prv12289_pg3.jpg

prv12289_pg4.jpg

These mf Avengers think they can roll up to folks house and tell them what they not gonna do? Oh no maam.

prv12289_pg5.jpg

LOL @ Frenzy getting offended Moon Knight said "you people". And Falcoln's dark ass gonna roll up to the Jeansus Christ academy like he not a D list avenger nobody knows about. Ain't nobody scurrred of him and his pet chicken! Kitty Pryde better phase his heart out sorry ass bastard.

Psylocke tells Wolverine she can't be on his secret murder squad anymore so she gets her Gucciâ„¢ bag and quits X-Force. But, asian ninja knows how to make a classy exit so she gives Wolverine a kiss to let him know what Jean aint neva giving him! OOP

Headmistress of the Jean Grey institute of fabulousness miss Kitty pryde ordered the D list Avengers to keep they asses off the property and if they wanna watch the school they can watch with binoculars. She-Hulk nem agree. meanwhile all the teachers hold a faculty meeting and Rachel and Iceman say they are joining Cyclops to fight the Avengers.

Rogue says she staying and Iceman was like girl yo ass beat them all by yourself last time and you knocked Ms. Marvel out the game dont be a bitch come help. She was all naw I wanna teach. Whatever.

One of the D listers get caught violating the boundary and thats all the excuse folk needed for a fight!!!

017-2.jpg

She-hulk attacked the children!!!! Talking bout she thought it was a monster!

Rogue was not having that shit and went directly for She-Hulks wig *yank*

018-2.jpg

019-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

Them bitches knew they were D list and Rogue was about to clown they asses all up and down the Jean Grey lawn so they had to call Iron man's ass.

And now shit starts getting weird...flashbacks to "years ago" a strange redheaded woman who can't speak shows up at some mystical martial arts school where the master had dreams of a phoenix fighting a dragon. He sets off to find the strange woman who he saw controlling the phoenix power.

006-1.jpg

He names this ho Fongji ...he teaches her the ways of the Iron Fist and she speaks for the first time and says thank you. As the Phoenix approaches. I guess. Fongji better be jeans new asian inspired ninja name cause this mess getting confusing.

Edited by kidfresh832

Yes! Rogue beatin' bitches asses instead of giving kids snacks and playtime. She-Hulk knew damn well what she was doin' :rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Roguesus snatched her St. Patty wig off her fucking head and threw her to the side..they betta had called Iron Man or else she would have kicked all there asses again..No help when you can steal everyones powers and use it better than them.. :lmao: Stay mad! :wave:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Roguesus snatched her St. Patty wig off her fucking head and threw her to the side..they betta had called Iron Man or else she would have kicked all there asses again..No help when you can steal everyones powers and use it better than them.. :lmao: Stay mad! :wave:

idk why they bringing the fight to the X-Men cause they gon get fucked up lol. Why is Iron Man coming back when i'm already seeing he gon' get his ass whooped again :sigh: Rogue the only one fightin' too...ain't that some shit

• Downvote 1

idk why they bringing the fight to the X-Men cause they gon get fucked up lol. Why is Iron Man coming back when i'm already seeing he gon' get his ass whooped again :sigh: Rogue the only one fightin' too...ain't that some shit

I guess they like getting their asses handed to them.. :asham: Rogue wasn't having none of their shit! :lmao: You don't fuck with her students..Yall know Rogue is sensitive.. -_-

I guess they like getting their asses handed to them.. :asham: Rogue wasn't having none of their shit! :lmao: You don't fuck with her students..Yall know Rogue is sensitive.. -_-

you should go on Netflix and watch episode 13 of Wolverine and the X-Men. Rogue was stealing bitches powers left and right and fuckin' people up. I was impressed :lol: and after seeing The Avengers movie I think whoever made it should make the new X-Men movies

you should go on Netflix and watch episode 13 of Wolverine and the X-Men. Rogue was stealing bitches powers left and right and fuckin' people up. I was impressed :lol: and after seeing The Avengers movie I think whoever made it should make the new X-Men movies

I have all the episodes on my computer..I haven't gotten thru it..I will check it out this weekend!

Was there any doubt about ROGUESUS CHRIST SLAYING THE LESSORS? :coffee::yahoo::excited:

The only girls that matter are Rogue, Stormsus, Jeansus Christ and Psylocke. :coffee:

I have all the episodes on my computer..I haven't gotten thru it..I will check it out this weekend!

Was there any doubt about ROGUESUS CHRIST SLAYING THE LESSORS? :coffee::yahoo::excited:

The only girls that matter are Rogue, Stormsus, Jeansus Christ and Psylocke. :coffee:

I agree accept for Psylocke. She got her ass whooped by Emma :filenails:

:shifty: I was gonna cross her name out, but I like her. -_-

Although Emma is a skanky slut, she is one of the most powerful telepaths..Even Prof. Xallah gave her props. :umm:-_-

Emma is a trifling tramp and it is only by the grace of Jeansus that she was not burned out of existence by Jeansus after her ho-ery.

NXM-139-03.jpg

NXM-139-04.jpg

NXM-139-08.jpg

NXM-139-15.jpg

At least Psylocke is a powerful fabulous ninja with friends. Nobody like Emma cept Scott. Lonely pressed bitch

Edited by kidfresh832

Emma is a trifling tramp and it is only by the grace of Jeansus that she was not burned out of existence by Jeansus after her ho-ery.

NXM-139-03.jpg

NXM-139-04.jpg

NXM-139-08.jpg

NXM-139-15.jpg

At least Psylocke is a powerful fabulous ninja with friends. Nobody like Emma cept Scott. Lonely pressed bitch

yeah I remember when you posted this last time. She a hoe

Poor Gambit had to get clowned cause Captain America has a massive hit movie out

AVX-Zone010.jpg

Thor actually hurt the Phoenix a litle bit with his hammer but Phoenix beat him down like a rag doll after and they said they have never seen him so beat up when they picked his ass up in space.

Tony thinks he has developed a Phoenix killer though with input from Beast and Storm's tired ass husband. But, Beasts input alone means it aint gonna work that fools phoenix traps NEVER really work.

Hope went to Wolverine in Antarctica where hes been stuck since Captain America dropkicked him off the jet. She said she will let him kill her IF they see what the phoenix cant be controlled and they took a shuttle to the moon to wait for it.

But Wolverine is a traitorous Whore and called Captain America nem and they all met Hope there and said naw bitch. Magik ported in all the X-men and Cyclops blasted Wolverine in the face and ereybody got ready to fight again!!

BAM Thor lands on the moon in a crumpled heap and everyone looks up

"Its HERE"

Edited by kidfresh832

Poor Gambit had to get clowned cause Captain America has a massive hit movie out

AVX-Zone010.jpg

Thor actually hurt the Phoenix a litle bit with his hammer but Phoenix beat him down like a rag doll after and they said they have never seen him so beat up when they picked his ass up in space.

Tony thinks he has developed a Phoenix killer though with input from Beast and Storm's tired ass husband. But, Beasts input alone means it aint gonna work that fools phoenix traps NEVER really work.

Hope went to Wolverine in Antarctica where hes been stuck since Captain America dropkicked him off the jet. She said she will let him kill her IF they see what the phoenix cant be controlled and they took a shuttle to the moon to wait for it.

But Wolverine is a traitorous Whore and called Captain America nem and they all met Hope there and said naw bitch. Magik ported in all the X-men and Cyclops blasted Wolverine in the face and ereybody got ready to fight again!!

BAM Thor lands on the moon in a crumpled heap and everyone looks up

"Its HERE"

Damn they let Gambit get his ass whooped like that? :o They ain't even let him charge a card or nuh'in lol. Wait how the hell Wolverine's dumbass gon' call Captain America when Captain the one who kicked his ass off the plane? :mellow: So Thor got his ass whooped by the Phoenix and then gonna get it whooped again by Storm?

1337637698.jpg

Aww Northstar(D lister) is marrying his chocolate man! Dazzler(D lister) better sang at the wedding!

Marvel comic book crime fighters X-Men have put down their weapons and picked up wedding rings for the first same-sex marriage in the superhero world, set for June.

Gay characters take center stage in comic books

Marvel on Tuesday said Jean-Paul Beaubier, aka Northstar, a Canadian with piercing blue eyes and silver-streaked black hair who can move and fly at superhuman speeds, will propose to his longtime boyfriend Kyle Jinadu in the issue, "Astonishing X-Men #50," due on sale May 23.

"The Marvel Universe has always reflected the world outside your window, so we strive to make sure our characters, relationships and stories are grounded in that reality," Marvel editor-in-chief, Axel Alonso said in a statement. "We've been working on this story for over a year to ensure Northstar and Kyle's wedding reflects Marvel's 'world outside your window' tradition."

The pair will marry in the next issue of "Astonishing X-Men #51," on sale June 20, and some comic book retailers will be hosting wedding parties on that day, Marvel said.

Northstar and Kyle have been a couple since 2009, but Marvel is not promising the pair will live happily ever after. In fact, Marvel asks in its wedding announcement: "Will their path to wedded matrimony in New York City be smooth or are there hidden dangers around the corner?"

As if battling evildoers and saving the world weren't enough.

1337637630.jpg

1337637632.jpg