Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

So i'm guessing Northstar is the Top lol. What is Psylocke doin' there? I thought she died a while ago. I wonder what's goin on with the X vs A thing? Everyone's waiting to see if Storm and Thor are gonna get it crackin'? I heard they fought twice before and he ended up kissing her and literally taking her breath away

Last time we left the scene of Jeansus Christ academy Rogue had just started yanking She-Hulks wig and wrecking shop when they had to pull the emergency button and call Iron man so they didnt get their C list Avenger asses stomped.

Iron Man vs Rogue FIGHT!!!

We shall call this installment ROGUE JUST WALKED ALL OVER YALLS ASSES!!

Woo shit Rogue went ALL the way IN yass Maaam.

003-1.jpg

First she snatched she-Hulk damn near bald threw her round the grounds. Then she saw Iron man was wrecking everybody and she couldnt hold back any longer. So she decided to go old school with her powers and start taking people personalities and memories away to get them out the game and save her people.

005.jpg

She snatched Falcon out the game stole his powers, personality, and memories, used them to snatch she hulk again started stealing her personality and she got access to all her hidden rage and started going all ROGUE SMASH. She was trying to fight the overflow of memories and Hulk rage cause she was wanting to smack her own people too.

Then Shadowcat phased through iron man to short his circuits and she realized it was just an Iron Man drone. And she told Rogue to just cut loose...

017-3.jpg

018-3.jpg

GIIIRL no she didnt say Im giving you the boot WITH HER BOOT!!! :lmao::lmao:

Then her and gambit had a little tender moment and he spoke a lil cajun and said she can handle the memories he knows it. She was like you were right Remy I cant sit on the sidelines its time to look forward.

Edited by kidfresh832

Rogue should be a teacher. Very few mutants have mastered their abilities on her level. Her only power is stealing powers. She should pose little to no threat. Yet she just slayed the avengers, some of the most powerful forces in the marvelverse. The girl adapts to situations like non other. Aint no reason she should be a match for hulks. But she's that good. :thumbup:

Storm is still my favorite though. :filenails:

Rogue should be a teacher. Very few mutants have mastered their abilities on her level. Her only power is stealing powers. She should pose little to no threat. Yet she just slayed the avengers, some of the most powerful forces in the marvelverse. The girl adapts to situations like non other. Aint no reason she should be a match for hulks. But she's that good. :thumbup:

The Queen and Goddess :coffee:

This fight put Roguesus in the legendary category. She beat the Avengers twice! :excited: Once the others find out they will gag and realize this bitch is the TOP bitch. B) What other female is in a juicy storyline.. :unsure:

Nathaniel,

Will Ms. Marvel be pressed that Roguesus snatched the Avengers once again? -_-

For her to snatch other mutants powers and use them better than themselves is CRAZY. :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

Carol better sit her ass down somewhere Rogue touched icemans snowballs and borrowed some power.

detail.jpg

detail.jpg

detail.jpg

detail.jpg

detail.jpg

Avengers vs Xmen on the moon The Phoenix arrives and starts juicing up Hope. Hope cant handle it and asks Wolverine to kill her. But Iron Man built a "Phoenix Killer armor" and he flew into the phoenix and unloaded. It caused a massive explosion and instead of going into hope it caused phoenix to split into 5 hosts...

19.jpg

20.jpg

I guessssssssssssss. Now Act 2 begins. This is getting messy they just need to hurry up and activate Jeansus.

Edited by kidfresh832

Carol better sit her ass down somewhere Rogue touched icemans snowballs and borrowed some power.

detail.jpg

detail.jpg

detail.jpg

detail.jpg

detail.jpg

Avengers vs Xmen on the moon The Phoenix arrives and starts juicing up Hope. Hope cant handle it and asks Wolverine to kill her. But Iron Man built a "Phoenix Killer armor" and he flew into the phoenix and unloaded. It caused a massive explosion and instead of going into hope it caused phoenix to split into 5 hosts...

19.jpg

20.jpg

I guessssssssssssss. Now Act 2 begins. This is getting messy they just need to hurry up and activate Jeansus.

Damn don't Ms. Marvel know her ass needs to not let Rogue touch her ass? :lol: Damn Cyclops has Phoenix but still looks like he sucks smh

• 4 weeks later...

Whew I been in Egypt for 2 weeks so I needs to catchup on my shit! But Jeansus has been confirmed her return! And bitch will be joining the new Avengers after AVX concludes! She is boss she got a mention in Entertainment Weekly!

And of course, the time-travel shenanigans at the center of All-New X-Men will bring fan-favorite character Jean Grey back to the mainstream comics continuity for the first time since her (second) death in 2004. “It’s the one thing X-Men fans have always asked for is: They want Jean Grey back. But they want Jean Grey. Not reincarnated Jean, or the ghost of Jean. Well, you’re getting Jean back. And Jean is gonna be looking at a world that rattles her.”

Be the new boss bitch on Avengers Jeansus!!!

so that means she ain't got the Phoenix no more or what?

We shall see but I would imagine they try to separate her from it because it makes her so much more powerful than almost anyone except Gods and like Super Omega Mutants like Franklin Richards.

She is still Omega even without Phoenix force though!

Roguesus and Cyclops brother Havok are switching teams too.

Uncanny-Avengers_510.jpeg

We shall see but I would imagine they try to separate her from it because it makes her so much more powerful than almost anyone except Gods and like Super Omega Mutants like Franklin Richards.

She is still Omega even without Phoenix force though!

Roguesus and Cyclops brother Havok are switching teams too.

Uncanny-Avengers_510.jpeg

who the hell is Franklin Richards lol and i'm not here for AVvX anymore since Storm's not even involved

who the hell is Franklin Richards lol and i'm not here for AVvX anymore since Storm's not even involved

Reed and Sue's son from Fantastic Four. Hes a Omega level Mutant even Galactus is scared of. He built a universe in the closet of his room with his reality powers. The adult version destroyed Celestials by himself

• 3 weeks later...

While Gambit showers up for a night on the town in New Orleans....

Storm is completely over Cyclops bullshit and has told her team they are reporting to HER not him

X-Men-Zone007.jpg

Xavier finally wakes up and decides to join the AvX battle. But he wants Scott to stop and warns him he will come snatch his wig even if he does have a 1/4th of the phoenix atm.

AVX-Zone-020.jpg

Edited by kidfresh832

AyA--tPCMAA6sWY.jpg

While Gambit showers up for a night on the town in New Orleans....

Storm is completely over Cyclops bullshit and has told her team they are reporting to HER not him

X-Men-Zone007.jpg

Xavier finally wakes up and decides to join the AvX battle. But he wants Scott to stop and warns him he will come snatch his wig even if he does have a 1/4th of the phoenix atm.

AVX-Zone-020.jpg

I looooooove how The Queen threatened to kill Colossus if he didn't stfu :lol: p.s. I don't like the way they're drawing her. She doesn't look beautiful like she's supposed to :shifty: Oh shit! This is what I never understood. Charles is about to turn Cyclop's punk ass into a retard along with the other 3 even with them having the Phoenix Force but they always downplayed him when they know damn well he's the most powerful telepath on the Planet. I'm not here for Jean being the most powerful. Can her weak ass stop time like Charles? Hell no :filenails:

I looooooove how The Queen threatened to kill Colossus if he didn't stfu :lol: p.s. I don't like the way they're drawing her. She doesn't look beautiful like she's supposed to :shifty: Oh shit! This is what I never understood. Charles is about to turn Cyclop's punk ass into a retard along with the other 3 even with them having the Phoenix Force but they always downplayed him when they know damn well he's the most powerful telepath on the Planet. I'm not here for Jean being the most powerful. Can her weak ass stop time like Charles? Hell no :filenails:

She can create an entire Universe just using her mind and has before. Only Franklin Richards is on her level

AvsX-Zone058.jpg

AvsX-Zone070.jpg

AvsX-Zone078.jpg

AvsX-Zone079.jpg

AvsX-Zone082.jpg

Don't try to come for Jeansus's power levels again!

Edited by kidfresh832