Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

She can create an entire Universe just using her mind and has before. Only Franklin Richards is on her level

Don't try to come for Jeansus's power levels again!

I know she just said her mind or feelings stretched throughout the cosmos pulling it close but she ain't create nothing. It's all because she has the Phoenix Force. I'm not here for that :rolleyes: Charles should've made her a special ed student

I know she just said her mind or feelings stretched throughout the cosmos pulling it close but she ain't create nothing. It's all because she has the Phoenix Force. I'm not here for that :rolleyes:Charles should've made her a special ed student

:lmao::lmao::lmao::rolleyes:

Joe, you stay bothered by Jeansus Christ's abilities and sheer immortality.. :coffee:

Po Psylocke didnt want to become evil in the future so she gutted herself. She better not die she was getting good development.

Storm is finally a sangle lady now

IMG_0048.jpg?848685

I'm so tired of Psylocke dying all the time. :rolleyes: and as for Storm that's fucked up

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

THEY ARE KILLING PROF. X IN THE COMICS!

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/50-years-original-marvel-comics-x-man-killed-prized-student-article-1.1156859

So much for tenure.

Marvel Comics is bumping off Professor X — the founder of the superhero group, the X-Men, and a character who’s been around for 50 years — in a comic book landing in stores Wednesday. And in a development that what will get readers worked up, it’s his own prized student, the fan-favorite Cyclops, who delivers the death blow in “Avengers vs. X-Men #11.”

“I got a little teary-eyed when we were scoping out the moment in the room with the series’ writers and editors,” says Marvel Editor in Chief Axel Alonso.

“He needed to be the casualty in this story. There’s no more oh-sh-- moment that you can bring than having a son killing his father.”

Charles Xavier, however, may also have been a victim of changing tastes in comics. Created with the first batch of X-Men by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in 1963, the follicular-challenged telepath became a Martin Luther King Jr.-inspired symbol for super-powered mutants always hounded by humans.

Xavier and his X-Men were “relatable to anybody who’s felt like the other, anyone who’s felt persecuted, whether due to race, gender, sexuality or just plain nerdiness,” Alonso says. And that’s just about everyone who has ever purchased a comic book.

Cyclops is no longer the teacher's pet as he bumps off Professor X in Wednesday's 'Avengers vs. X-Men' #11.Even as the character was ready for his closeup in the movies — played by Patrick Stewart and later James McAvoy in 20th Century Fox’s “X-Men” franchise — he was becoming anachronistic in the books. Wolverine and the team are now too old for lectures.

“He was this thing that was just floating around the X-books, with not the same amount of gravitas that he once had,” says Brian Bendis, who wrote the issue. “I did point out that he would matter more in death.”

It doesn’t take a mind-reader to see Xavier’s end is a means to put one of the publisher's popular super heroes through the ringer.

“The moment is shocking, and certainly will be talked about by message boards forever and ever, but it’s really about what you get afterwards,” Bendis says. “What Cyclops has to do now, is dig himself out of the biggest, deepest hole in the history of comic books.”

There’s always the chance that Xavier will return through some quirk of comic-book physics. DC Comics revived Superman less than a year after his “death” and had the Flash eventually sprint back to the mortal coil two decades after his demise. Captain America was killed off in 2007 — only to turn out to be lost in time, courtesy of a high-tech ray gun blast.

But this time could be different. Marvel executive editor Tom Brevoort promises, “This is about as serious and lasting a death as you’re apt to get in one of these.”

:o:mellow::angry::o

They have had him sitting on the sidelines for years now while they pushed Cyclops in the forefront. But, when Jeansus Christ returns she can bring him back if she wants tew after she goes out on Sangle ladies night with Stormsus

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

What is taking so long for Jeansus to return?

And this storyline seems messy to me..I wonder what Magnesus is gonna say that his only equal is dead? :tear:

The funeral is gonna be too much.. :tear:

They have had him sitting on the sidelines for years now while they pushed Cyclops in the forefront. But, when Jeansus Christ returns she can bring him back if she wants tew after she goes out on Sangle ladies night with Stormsus

That's so fucked up and what's even more fucked up is that Cyclops out of all people is the one to kill the most powerful psychic on Earth. I hope Magneto fucks him up

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

What is taking so long for Jeansus to return?

And this storyline seems messy to me..I wonder what Magnesus is gonna say that his only equal is dead? :tear:

The funeral is gonna be too much.. :tear:

Everybody's gonna be coming for Cyclops sunshades after this shit goes down

That's so fucked up and what's even more fucked up is that Cyclops out of all people is the one to kill the most powerful psychic on Earth. I hope Magneto fucks him up

Everybody's gonna be coming for Cyclops sunshades after this shit goes down

I used to like Cyclops but that Phoenix power don't fucked up his brain.. :angry:

I'm hoping Magnesus and Co. go IN on his ass. :angry:

I used to like Cyclops but that Phoenix power don't fucked up his brain.. :angry:

I'm hoping Magnesus and Co. go IN on his ass. :angry:

I used to like him when I first learned about X-Men from watching the cartoons and I thought it was awesome to be able to look at anything with your eyes and blast that shit. I used to pretend I had beams coming from my eyes. I didn't know about Storm or what she did but when I found out about the Goddess it was a sealed deal for me and that she was black made it better lol.

AVX11_017.jpg

AVX11_018.jpg

YAS STormsus went in on EMMAs ass.

AVX11_021.jpg

Hulk SMashed her wig too!

AVX11_030.jpg

PO Charles :(

Yes the Queen and Goddess got in that ass!!!!!!!! :excited: I'm so mad about Charles. Everything's gonna fall the fuck apart now and there's gonna be new grudges which I don't mind but if they let Cyclops be a leader again they can fuck off! :flipoff:

• 5 weeks later...

Cyke Went Dark Phoenix, dragged Emma like Ike and Tina. Jeansus talked to him and told him he was being an idiot and told him to tell Wolverine she loves the name of the school. Hope and Scarlet Witch tag teamed to snatch, his wig And they together used the phoenix to Repower mutants. Now Cyke is in jail. Rogue broke up with Magnesus.

Cyke Went Dark Phoenix, dragged Emma like Ike and Tina. Jeansus talked to him and told him he was being an idiot and told him to tell Wolverine she loves the name of the school. Hope and Scarlet Witch tag teamed to snatch, his wig And they together used the phoenix to Repower mutants. Now Cyke is in jail. Rogue broke up with Magnesus.

So what they gonna do with Cyclops? Just keep him in jail? He needs to lead the X-Men no more. I pretty much figured Rogue and Magneto wouldn't last for long anyway

Magnesus and Collosus's sister Majik are about to break him out of jail. Storm applied for a job at the Jeansus Christ academy.Rogue got pissed Scarlet Witch had the audacity to show her pussy at Xaviers grave after what she did to them and she clocked that bitch in the face after Wanda tried to get uppity.UncannyAvengers-Zone-014.jpg

What the hell Storm doin' applying for a job? :mellow: she got money. Do you think Rogue could actually beat Wanda? IDK :unsure:

I love how Roguesus gives not a fuck about that heffa and was about to whoop Scarlet's ass!!

This storyline is interesting..grave robbers! I wonder who it is?

Colossus has lost his mind coming for Stormsus like that! OMG! But that kick to his dome Stormsus gave him.. :asham::lmao: Yall will not act like Storm didn't come from the streets in Africa! :lmao: