Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

WHAT PART OF OMEGA LEVEL MUTANT WITH UNLIMITED POTENTIAL DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND?

i got my receipts, where are yours? :coffee:

LMAO @ the idea that i'm trying to be a big shot. i could give two shits what you think.

I see your frustrations having to resort to calling me names cause you can't gather enough brain power together to prove any point. I'd throw out that your an idiotic retard, but that would be insulting to idiotic retards.

I may be a lessor, I don't care. You're still the forum idiot.

2yknqjt_jpg-vi.gif

This might make you feel better with your sexy ass JoeJoe.... :blush:

Think of this as me throwing you a bone. :shifty:

Storm is one notch down from Omega level. :blush:

Omega-level mutantsAn Omega-level mutant is one with the most powerful genetic potential of their mutant abilities. The term was first seen in the 1986 issue Uncanny X-Men #208, but was completely unexplained (beyond the obvious implication of it referring to an exceptional level of power). The term was not seen again until the 2001 limited series X-Men Forever. Some abilities depicted by mutants described as Omega-level include immortality, extreme manipulation of matter and energy, high psionic ability, strong telekinesis, and the potential to exist beyond the boundaries of the known physical universe. No firm definition has been offered in comics. Mutants that have been confirmed as Omega-level include Jean Grey,[6] Vulcan,[7] Rachel Summers,[8] Iceman,[9] Legion,[10] Elixir,[11] and Franklin Richards.[12] Sentinels identify Storm as a possible Omega-level mutant.[13]

Jean Grey without the Phoenix is an OMEGA LEVEL MUTANT...

Storm is not.

What is so hard to understand? Jean grey is more powerful. She can cut off Storm's mind with but a thought.

These gwurls and their insanity... :excited:

JoeJoe...I take these crazy pills called lithums...You're welcome to a few if you think they could help you :unsure:

Exactly. Now, she's immortal.. :blush:

WHAT PART OF OMEGA LEVEL MUTANT WITH UNLIMITED POTENTIAL DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND?

i got my receipts, where are yours? :coffee:

LMAO @ the idea that i'm trying to be a big shot. i could give two shits what you think.

I see your frustrations having to resort to calling me names cause you can't gather enough brain power together to prove any point. I'd throw out that your an idiotic retard, but that would be insulting to idiotic retards.

I may be a lessor, I don't care. You're still the forum idiot.

Little man please. Your insults mean nothing no matter how smart you try to sound especially when talking about a damn comic. STFD somewhere k? :lmao: I've already posted plenty of times where Storm almost became an elemental fuck face. I even posted the pic with the page from the comic so now you can stfu. Remember you'll always be one of the lessors just know that k? It took your ass a mighty long time to come up with that shit too cause I was here in the thread when you were reading it and after 10 minutes you still hadn't posted anything. :fail:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let's not be slick with your race baiting :rolleyes:

My job is more urgent than replying to your ignorant ass

but lmao at you waiting for my response :lmao:

You act like I think of the forum as some popularity contest. I don't care if I'm a lessor, I'm still smarter than you.

Also posting plenty of times storm became a bad as does not equal storm being more powerful than jean grey. Logic :fail:

:wave:

Let's not be slick with your race baiting :rolleyes:

My job is more urgent than replying to your ignorant ass

but lmao at you waiting for my response :lmao:

You act like I think of the forum as some popularity contest. I don't care if I'm a lessor, I'm still smarter than you.

Also posting plenty of times storm became a bad as does not equal storm being more powerful than jean grey. Logic :fail:

:wave:

girl please cause if it was more urgent your ass wouldn't of spent all but 10 minutes in MY thread. There are plenty of people smarter than me and smarter than you...and? :mellow: And :sigh: at you really thinking anyone let alone me was waiting for your response. I know how long you were in the thread cause I was reading everyone else's posts while browsing other pages and everytime I went back to that thread you were still in it. Looks like you're the one who's ignorant if you keep replying to my so-called ignorant ass. Oh and tell me where I was race baiting? I called your ass little cause you are. :coffee:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know how long you were in the thread cause I was reading everyone else's posts while browsing other pages and everytime I went back to that thread you were still in it. Oh and tell me where I was race baiting? I called your ass little cause you are. :coffee:

You act like you're the only other person who reads other posts :lol::rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I don't use a windows 98 machine. I have browser windows and about 20+ tabs open in the background. You're definitely not a priority. But stay checking on me.

Little? I'm probably taller than you and weigh more than you. Now if you're referring to whats inside my pants let's put it into perspective. When you are a loose goose, any dick will be like a flashlight in cave.

You act like you're the only other person who reads other posts :lol::rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I don't use a windows 98 machine. I have browser windows and about 20+ tabs open in the background. You're definitely not a priority. But stay checking on me.

Little? I'm probably taller than you and weigh more than you. Now if you're referring to whats inside my pants let's put it into perspective. When you are a loose goose, any dick will be like a flashlight in cave.

lmfao stop trying to be like Austin, Hotboy, and Henri with that shit cause that's exactly what you're doin "lessor" :lol: I already poste a pic in another thread and they already know I have Vista and what does is matter what kind of machine I have :umm: Checkin' on you? You the one in my thread lump lump :fail: I don't care if you're taller than me or weigh more...is that supposed to mean something? :wtf:
  • Downvote 1

I called your ass little cause you are. :coffee:

I don't care if you're taller than me or weigh more...is that supposed to mean something? :wtf:

:mellow:

just

If being logical means that I'm trying to be Austin, Hotboy, and Henri then I guess I am :lol:

:lmao: at you still thinking I care about being a "lessor". Better a lessor than a notorious stupid :lol:

just

If being logical means that I'm trying to be Austin, Hotboy, and Henri then I guess I am :lol:

:lmao: at you still thinking I care about being a "lessor". Better a lessor than a notorious stupid :lol:

Exactly just cause you're bigger and weigh more which you really don't know and even if you did like I said "What is that supposed to mean to me?" Just keep your dumb ass out of MY threads yeah? Remember I am dumb and whatever else you like to say. Ya feel me on that one?

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...