Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

Probably around the same time since shes on a different team but hard to tell since wolverine was there when she killed him. And he was there at the school when scott showed up. But he is everywhere anyway so you cant really say

hmm so the Avengers just sittin' back watchin' the X-Men fight themselves smh

hmm so the Avengers just sittin' back watchin' the X-Men fight themselves smh

Not really Cyclops team is still wanted they tried to catch them several times but they always get away. With Majik on the team they can teleport anywhere shes one of the few teleporters left really since nightcrawler and the other teleporters were targeted way back and killed

Not really Cyclops team is still wanted they tried to catch them several times but they always get away. With Majik on the team they can teleport anywhere shes one of the few teleporters left really since nightcrawler and the other teleporters were targeted way back and killed

I still can't believe Nightcrawler is dead. You know what all this time I didn't think about Mystique. Where has her ass been all this time? If Cyclops gets caught by weak ass Captain America then he deserves to die :rolleyes:

I still can't believe Nightcrawler is dead. You know what all this time I didn't think about Mystique. Where has her ass been all this time? If Cyclops gets caught by weak ass Captain America then he deserves to die :rolleyes:

She has started her own evil school with Lady Mastermind and Sabretooth. So there are like 3+ different "schools" trying to round up all the new mutants that started popping up after the phoenix force reignited the mutants.

Scarlet Bitch and her brother are confirmed for Avengers 2 now. I wish they had the rights to X-men so Rogue could read her on the big screen. They prob wont be able to mention they are mutants or that Magneto is their father since Fox owns all mutants.

I understand all of that, but come on! We know they are mutants and the children of the most powerful mutant Magnesus Christ. :umm: I hate all this ownership type bullshit. :umm:

Scarlet Bitch and her brother are confirmed for Avengers 2 now. I wish they had the rights to X-men so Rogue could read her on the big screen. They prob wont be able to mention they are mutants or that Magneto is their father since Fox owns all mutants.avengers-origins-quicksilver-sw-300x455.jpg

She better have some good power usage

I understand all of that, but come on! We know they are mutants and the children of the most powerful mutant Magnesus Christ. :umm: I hate all this ownership type bullshit. :umm:

I don't get it. Marvel owns their asses and if Marvel gives the green light to use those characters in the movie then why wouldn't they be able to say Magneto is their father? Hell Storm (Halle Berry-less one)needs to be in the movie too since she's had a few dealings with The Avengers plenty of times

I don't get it. Marvel owns their asses and if Marvel gives the green light to use those characters in the movie then why wouldn't they be able to say Magneto is their father? Hell Storm (Halle Berry-less one)needs to be in the movie too since she's had a few dealings with The Avengers plenty of times

Marvel sold all the rights to X-men and "mutants" in their Universe of comics to Fox years and years ago when they were nearly bankrupt to get money. Sony has Spiderman rights, Fox has all mutant rights. Fox also had Daredevil but there are clauses in the contract where they have to keep making movies with that property or it reverts back to Marvel. Daredevil rights just lapsed because they didnt make any more since the Ben afleck flop.

Thats why Fox keeps churning out x-sequels and Wolverine sequels even though wolverine was awful. They had to or Marvel would have gotten the rights back. That is why they rebooted the Spider man movies too with the new actor. So Sony could keep the rights. Now that Disney owns Marvel they might end up buying them back eventually but they just spent a fortune on Lucasfilm

Marvel sold all the rights to X-men and "mutants" in their Universe of comics to Fox years and years ago when they were nearly bankrupt to get money. Sony has Spiderman rights, Fox has all mutant rights. Fox also had Daredevil but there are clauses in the contract where they have to keep making movies with that property or it reverts back to Marvel. Daredevil rights just lapsed because they didnt make any more since the Ben afleck flop.

Thats why Fox keeps churning out x-sequels and Wolverine sequels even though wolverine was awful. They had to or Marvel would have gotten the rights back. That is why they rebooted the Spider man movies too with the new actor. So Sony could keep the rights. Now that Disney owns Marvel they might end up buying them back eventually but they just spent a fortune on Lucasfilm

Ugh! Fox better get they shit together although I do like them. I still can't get over Storm's ugly ass costume smh. Anyway looks like Kitty Pride is gonna return for the new movie

'X-Men: Days of Future Past': Ellen Page Returns as Kitty Pryde

125-thewrap_213145.jpgBy Tony Maglio | The Wrap – 8 hours ago

Old and young mutants are coming together for the time-traveling "X-Men: Days of Future Past."

One of the returnees is Ellen Page as Kitty Pryde, who in "X-Men: The Last Stand" became the third actress in as many big screen installments to take on the role. Director Bryan Singer revelaed a first look on Friday when he tweeted out a photo of Page on set as Kitty.

Joining Page will be the old pros such as Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart. The kids, graduates of Dr. Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, will bring back Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy and Jennifer Lawrence. It will all make sense in Singer's alternate dimensional world. We hope.

Also read: Bryan Singer Back in 'X-Men' Director's Chair With 'Days of Future Past'

Still, you'll have to be patient to see Kitty Pryde, Wolverine and your other favorites back in action. "X-Men: Days of Future Past" is due out in theaters July 18, 2014.

In the meantime, here's what Singer wants you to see.

Hugh Jackman Returning for 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'

Ellen Page to Make Directorial Debut with Anna Faris in the Lead

• 4 weeks later...

Another day at the Jeansus Christ academy a.k.a. University of Phoenix. The girls get a phone call from an old friend. Girl Jubilee on the phone she need some help! Stormsus gathers her new team of heffas to go save that hooker on a train.

X-Men-v4-001-2013-Digital-Nahga-Empire-14_zps488f56ec.jpg

X-Men-v4-001-2013-Digital-Nahga-Empire-15_zps12faa7a4.jpg

X-Men-v4-001-2013-Digital-Nahga-Empire-16_zpseaf95f13.jpg

Rogue saves the day with trademark property damage thanks to borrowing some super strength from her best gay Northstar.

Meanwhile back at the University of Phoenix. Psylocke is showing off her new psychic sniper ninja upgrade with her psychic longbow when an uninvited guest comes by...

X-Men-v4-001-2013-Digital-Nahga-Empire-11_zps653be13a.jpg

• Upvote 2

Another day at the Jeansus Christ academy a.k.a. University of Phoenix. The girls get a phone call from an old friend. Girl Jubilee on the phone she need some help! Stormsus gathers her new team of heffas to go save that hooker on a train.

X-Men-v4-001-2013-Digital-Nahga-Empire-14_zps488f56ec.jpg

X-Men-v4-001-2013-Digital-Nahga-Empire-15_zps12faa7a4.jpg

X-Men-v4-001-2013-Digital-Nahga-Empire-16_zpseaf95f13.jpg

Rogue saves the day with trademark property damage thanks to borrowing some super strength from her best gay Northstar.

Meanwhile back at the University of Phoenix. Psylocke is showing off her new psychic sniper ninja upgrade with her psychic longbow when an uninvited guest comes by...

X-Men-v4-001-2013-Digital-Nahga-Empire-11_zps653be13a.jpg

So are they even still goin' at it with the Avengers? I'm so damn glad Storm is done with Black Panther. I guess the writers got the word about how no one really cared for Black Panther and we all knew they were doing that shit to make his character more popular and it failed

Jeen and the rest of the time displaced Original Xmen Beast brought back from the past are intercepted by the Avengers. Havok tells them they need to go back to their own time. Scarlet Bitch is projecting her thoughts so loud Jeen sees everything she did to destroy mutants and she goes AALL the way off on that looney toons bitch!

All-NewX-Men012-006_zps5ab99bd2.jpg

All-NewX-Men012-007_zpscde1fed2.jpg

YASSS Feel the kiss of Omega powers bitch. Thor get up off his ass and try to tell Jeen to stand down....

All-NewX-Men012-008_zps879117a4.jpg

Sit your ass DOWN Thor!! You will not come at Jeen like that!

Meanwhile Mystique is behind the scenes working with Sabretooth trying to round up some of these newly activated mutants themselves to teach and mold in the ways of evil.

Jeen and the rest of the time displaced Original Xmen Beast brought back from the past are intercepted by the Avengers. Havok tells them they need to go back to their own time. Scarlet Bitch is projecting her thoughts so loud Jeen sees everything she did to destroy mutants and she goes AALL the way off on that looney toons bitch!

All-NewX-Men012-006_zps5ab99bd2.jpg

All-NewX-Men012-007_zpscde1fed2.jpg

YASSS Feel the kiss of Omega powers bitch. Thor get up off his ass and try to tell Jeen to stand down....

All-NewX-Men012-008_zps879117a4.jpg

Sit your ass DOWN Thor!! You will not come at Jeen like that!

Meanwhile Mystique is behind the scenes working with Sabretooth trying to round up some of these newly activated mutants themselves to teach and mold in the ways of evil.

Thor got that ass handed to him. What does Scarlett think she bout to do to Jean? She gon' get her ass whooped too :sigh:

Thor got that ass handed to him. What does Scarlett think she bout to do to Jean? She gon' get her ass whooped too :sigh:

She just cast a spell to try and sink Jeen in some quicksand. Then they calmed her down and they decided to go drag Mystique next. You see Rogue got her ass tossed like a salad tew. She shoulda co-signed Jeen she know she don't like Scarlet bitch no how.

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20647938_20702490,00.html#21333208

BEST

13. Phoenix

Brought to Life by: Chris Claremont and Dave Cockrum

Jean Grey lived up to her last name in the early X-Men issues. The telepath was the blandest redhead since Jimmy Olsen, but that changed in 1976 when writer Claremont and artist Cockrum killed and resurrected her as Phoenix — who draws her fiery, fearsome power from a cosmic entity with sinister appetites. Possessed by this force, the good girl got very, very bad in the best way possible, challenging the X-Men to turn against one of their own.

Jeansus Christ. ec20fb7f.gif

• Upvote 1