Christmas Movies!!!

jarrylf

My daughter and I just watched A Christmas Story a few nights ago.. we both have never seen it.. and I think I probably would’ve liked it more if I was watching it as a kid, my 9yo daughter said “it was fine” when it ended.. but I did not like it much at all.. it was pretty boring and lame and the only part that really held my attention was when the kid got his tongue froze to the pole. I just don’t understand why it’s such a holiday classic cuz it really really was not good imo..

26 minutes ago, Dal said:

My daughter and I just watched A Christmas Story a few nights ago.. we both have never seen it.. and I think I probably would’ve liked it more if I was watching it as a kid, my 9yo daughter said “it was fine” when it ended.. but I did not like it much at all.. it was pretty boring and lame and the only part that really held my attention was when the kid got his tongue froze to the pole. I just don’t understand why it’s such a holiday classic cuz it really really was not good imo..

I've seen it soooooo many times, its just become this nostalgia classic for whatever reason. I'm sorry you guys didnt enjoy it I haven't seen it in awhile I'll have to watch it again to say what works within it.

• Upvote 1

On 12/26/2017 at 10:37 AM, Dal said:

I saw it too on TBS. 24hr marathon lol

• Upvote 1