Scriptures From The Holy Book Of Janhova

Mr. Wonder

But in any event, the cover is amazing. :tear:

I still don't know why you said you're starting to dislike the fanbase.. :rolleyes:

And yes, the cover is AH-MAZING. I remember the first time seeing it and was awed at the brilliance and simplicity of the cover. And her face shits. If she had smirked or smiled, it would have never worked.

This is what becoming iconic is all about. Bringing something never done before to the table. :tear:

I still don't know why you said you're starting to dislike the fanbase.. :rolleyes:

And yes, the cover is AH-MAZING. I remember the first time seeing it and was awed at the brilliance and simplicity of the cover. And her face shits. If she had smirked or smiled, it would have never worked.

This is what becoming iconic is all about. Bringing something never done before to the table. :tear:

I think you can understand what I'm getting at. I'm not gonna say anything cuz I'm not the type to throw shade.

But in any event, I spent a good while just staring at it the other day. :tear::wub: Makes me so proud of one of the legendary things that she has done that can't be denied no matter how people try to act like she never existed.

I think you can understand what I'm getting at. I'm not gonna say anything cuz I'm not the type to throw shade.

But in any event, I spent a good while just staring at it the other day. :tear::wub: Makes me so proud of one of the legendary things that she has done that can't be denied no matter how people try to act like she never existed.

When have you ever not thrown shade or kept your mouth closed. :rolleyes: Pretend it's a dick. :rolleyes:

Transfixed by Janhova's bliss. :cry: Lemme take a minute..

tumblrm9585vnoq61rb3gxd.gif

Are you annoyed that no one added to the Rolling Stone inspiration calendar thing? :umm: Honestly...great idea but I can't be bothered right now. I would have posted Adam Levines but I didn't know what year it was and it's not an exact replica.

Are you annoyed that no one added to the Rolling Stone inspiration calendar thing? :umm: Honestly...great idea but I can't be bothered right now. I would have posted Adam Levines but I didn't know what year it was and it's not an exact replica.

Yes, I am very irritated by that. And it's not just this, but other instances have brought me to this annoyance. The only other boards I go to are Xtina's and Beyonce's, and if something like this came up, a slew of their fans would have no problem participating or at least helping out. This problem seems to only be rampant in Janet's. Other fan bases - Gaga, Britney, Chris Brown, etc - all have no problem banning together to celebrate the artist. It seems that I only experience these problems with Janet's fans. Quite ironic for a fan base when their artist preaches about unity.

Yes, I am very irritated by that. And it's not just this, but other instances have brought me to this annoyance. The only other boards I go to are Xtina's and Beyonce's, and if something like this came up, a slew of their fans would have no problem participating or at least helping out. This problem seems to only be rampant in Janet's. Other fan bases - Gaga, Britney, Chris Brown, etc - all have no problem banning together to celebrate the artist. It seems that I only experience these problems with Janet's fans. Quite ironic for a fan base when their artist preaches about unity.

Awww :(. When was the last time they came into this section though? Or this thread? It's always the select handful that come in here and participate - everyone else is too uppity to do any Janhova related activities. They just want the latest 'news' or want to judge what she's wearing whilst being ushered into a car. And then they wonder why she flops - it's not as if her fans support her properly anymore.