Scriptures From The Holy Book Of Janhova

Mr. Wonder

Now Austin sees what I see. -_- I said fuck the board and started giving the youth Janet's material. You know a youth came to me saying Nicki's "Beez in the Trap" was their theme song. :mellow: I rudely asked what trap has he been in, and gave him Janet's 'All For You' album. :umm: I swear these yougins and their love for bipolar bitches. :sigh:

• Upvote 3

A lot of people ask why Janhova doesn't get any respect from the media etc.

Did Jesus not get crucified on the cross for believing in Janhova? Did Moses not risk getting drowned because he professed his love for his Janhova? Did Rosa Parks not get jailed and start the balls of revolution moving because girl was getting ready for Nutrisystem and decided to eat too many pancakes during her lunch break before her "diet" began and was too stuffed to move to the back? Did Martin Luther King Jr not get assassinated because he was trying to make Janhovas dream a reality? When all these failed Janhova herself came down to Earth in human form to do her handy work. And she succeeded. From the moment she came out of Katherines holy womb through to All For You Janhova preached her messages. She then decided that enough was enough - she couldn't hold our hands all our lives. Therefore she sacrificed herself during the Superbowl. Janhova sacrificed herself so that the lessors could have their time to shine. This is our Janhova. She is the most Merciful She is so unselfish and is constantly thinking of others!! We are so lucky to be on the right path of Janslam, Janhistrianaty or whatever you wish to call it for there is one Janhova and no one else is worthy.

So next time one asks why does Janhova not get her dues remember that the greatest men and women in history all went through their trials and tribulations and are remembered for the legacy they left behind. Janhova, thus Creator, WILL be remembered.

• Upvote 3

Lately ppl started the whole WWJD crap w/ me. I said I know what he would do....he would remember what happened last time and not let it happen again (that's why I say fool me once, shame on me) so I told them I changed it to What Would Janet Do...she would help out the ones who truly need it (regardless of how hard headed they are *side-eyes MJ's brats*) while having fun, putting on a great show, and having wild sex. Let Janhova lead the way. -_-

Now Austin sees what I see. -_- I said fuck the board and started giving the youth Janet's material. You know a youth came to me saying Nicki's "Beez in the Trap" was their theme song. :mellow: I rudely asked what trap has he been in, and gave him Janet's 'All For You' album. :umm: I swear these yougins and their love for bipolar bitches. :sigh:

I fucking hate you..... :asham:

I used to dislike that song but then lately I really got into it and it's moved up to becoem one o my favouritesongs. Whilst everyone was busy promoting sex *glares at Tutankhamadge* here is Janhova preaching abstinence :tear:

Jan

My Jan

I regret two thousand and eight

I was too dismayed

To enjoy Discipline

But now I realize my mistakes

[CHORUS:]

Where

Where are you now

Now that I'm ready to

Ready to hear your voice the way I heard you then

Where are you now

Do you still think of me

Or does your heart say not to release more music

• 3 weeks later...

Janhova's scripture that is "If":

If I was your boy

Oh the things I'd do to you

I'd make you call out my name

I'd ask who it belongs to

If I was your ho,

The things I'd do to you

But I'm not, so I can't,

Then I won't

But, if I was your boy..

There is a dude that works with me and lawd I would give him the box..no questions asked. Janhova, I look to your scripture for guidance. -_-