Jump to content
Bailey

Name Who Is suspect (gay) in Hollywood...

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

He did a gay movie a long time ago. Kissing and everything.

Omg!!! Is it the one with Jack Black??? Because I just watched that scene and GURRRLLL!!! 😳😱😫😂🤣😂💀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Omg!!! Is it the one with Jack Black??? Because I just watched that scene and GURRRLLL!!! 😳😱😫😂🤣😂💀

Nope! Never heard of that movie or seen it but I will now!  This is the one i'm talking about that came out in 2004. He gets held hostage by a former lover.

While searching for that clip for you I found yet another gay movie he was in that I never knew about and babaaaaaaay when I say he kissed that man so passionate I ain't playing! He's not straight at all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2019 at 12:58 PM, Lenzo88 said:

Omg!!! Is it the one with Jack Black??? Because I just watched that scene and GURRRLLL!!! 😳😱😫😂🤣😂💀

with the receipts I posted i'ma just gone and say James is definitely bisexual. i see doing 1 or 2 gay movies but more than that knowing there's gonna be touching and kissing gives me enough💁🏾‍♂️

10 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Wouldnt call that "rumors" ...Jay Versace had receipts. 

yup they're both gay but Princeton must've not cared about looks at the time cause :umm: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2019 at 4:30 PM, JoeJoe said:

with the receipts I posted i'ma just gone and say James is definitely bisexual. i see doing 1 or 2 gay movies but more than that knowing there's gonna be touching and kissing gives me enough💁🏾‍♂️

yup they're both gay but Princeton must've not cared about looks at the time cause :umm: 

Princeton wasnt tryna holla at Jay Versace ...he was tryna holla at this one typical "light skin fine dude" that Jay Versace knew.. Jay got annoyed cus Princeton started talkin greasy to him. Princeton was calling Jay ugly and all kind of shit, so yeah he was nevwr tryna get with him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Princeton wasnt tryna holla at Jay Versace ...he was tryna holla at this one typical "light skin fine dude" that Jay Versace knew.. Jay got annoyed cus Princeton started talkin greasy to him. Princeton was calling Jay ugly and all kind of shit, so yeah he was nevwr tryna get with him

well Princeton wasn't lying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2019 at 11:48 AM, JoeJoe said:

well Princeton wasn't lying

Joe. That aint nice lol princton came off arrogant and like he was GODS GIFT. Idk bout u but thats a majorrrrrr turn off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Joe. That aint nice lol princton came off arrogant and like he was GODS GIFT. Idk bout u but thats a majorrrrrr turn off 

I didn't hear about that part. I just saw them get into it online. Princeton is fine but if been with fine ppl who either have dry personalities, dumb, or ain't shit in bed😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...