Is Janet slowly letting Gil go? He recently tweeted that

JoeJoe

Why? Janet really fucking up if she lets him go... all of those memorable dance moves he created over the years will be missed. Janet will loose me as a fan if she drops gil.... if this is true I will be upset.

Amen...all that we've been through

Our time has come to rejoice...a new agenda's due

Gil's name is always the hot topic of discussion on a Janet board.....AT THE END OF THE DAY JUST LIKE PEOPLE SAY GIL SHOULDN'T RUN JANET, SO WHY SHOULD WE TRY AND RUN JANET? OBVIOUSLY SHE WANTS HIM AROUND AND CAN'T NOBODY DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT BUT NOT ATTEND THE TOUR THAT IS ABOUT IT.

like he said he ain't gonna be there

i've been MIA and all this going down? damn lol...I like Gil, but he sounds a little on the bitter side in some of those tweets...the one beef I have with Gil is that I feel he isn't very professional when it comes to twitter...he's is doing the absolute most with some of those tweets

i've been MIA and all this going down? damn lol...I like Gil, but he sounds a little on the bitter side in some of those tweets...the one beef I have with Gil is that I feel he isn't very professional when it comes to twitter...he's is doing the absolute most with some of those tweets

and thats one of the reasons why alot of fans don't like him. Sometimes he acts like a total ass with his comments. One time on myspace he posted how he's partying and getting drunk. His ass was supposed to be rehearsing for the Damita Jo tour that never happened lol

@JoeJoe Gil didnt mean that they weren't talking because of a conflict or disagreement...he just said Janet has been spending a lot of her time with Wissam

Gil sounds like the one friend in every group that is a little too needy at times...and as private as Janet is, Gil need not post about her getting dicked down by Wissam on the regular on his twitter...people like Gil don't need twitter, they are way too emotional...Gil goes on a twitter rant at least once a week lol