You Bastards Ruined The Discipline Era With Your Complaining!!!

ThatOtherFan

A lot of people here bitched about FB so hard. I loved the video and to this day I still do. I think the problem was that people didn't understand the video and they wanted to be spoon-fed when it comes to things like this.

I suppose so...they just wanted a dance video, and Janet went (alittle) left of center with the video. Nonetheless, it's still a HOT video.

Sorry, but Janet could have done so much better and so much more with a video for that song and she didn't deliver. I love that song to death, but if I've seen the video ten times since it was released then I'm surprised. I still watch Rock With U to this day.

I think the video is cool...it's different, but still serves its purpose JMO

Discipline.. her 2nd worst album in her history.... it killed himself when we found out she didn't lift her magic hand

Its not a bad album...one with Janet writing, but not a bad album :rolleyes:

Well not really, I just wanted to discuss the feedback video. lol

I was just randomly watching it, and it's so hot.. you bastards slept on it's greatness. It's actually an excellent vid. :yep:

you just finding out about that

I do not discuss Janet with these peeps on here they are never satisfied

feedback video is hot I always thought it was hot I remembering when it came out her stupid fans wanted it to be a club video :lmao:

you just finding out about that

I do not discuss Janet with these peeps on here they are never satisfied

feedback video is hot I always thought it was hot I remembering when it came out her stupid fans wanted it to be a club video :lmao:

True...I've learned my lesson over time. You just can't please Janet fans. :sigh:

I liked the fact that Janet did something out of the box with it. I don't watch many vids (not the newer ones) but it's definitely one of the best vids of recent years.

The whining fans will learn to appreciate it over time. :lol: