JANET JACKSON’S WORLD TOUR WILL NOW KICK OFF IN SINGAPORE

DJ Y2K Malone™

The fans have chosen the second city to be announced for Janet Jackson’s largest ever world tour celebrating for the first time the Icon's 35 number one hits in 35 global cities. An overwhelming amount of fans submitted suggestions to www.janetjackson.com to select the sites of her new tour. The second winning city is Singapore. The Singapore performance will take place at Singapore Indoor Stadium on February 7th making it the first city on Janet’s JANET JACKSON Number Ones, Up Close and Personal tour.

This tour will differ from her previous concert schedules in that she will perform music exclusively from her chart topping CD NUMBER ONES. There will also be a focus on venues that will allow Janet to be up close and personal in a much more intimate setting. This show is JANET more revealed, more intimate, and more personal than ever before. Don’t look for special effects. Just look at Janet. Tickets will go on sale January 7th.TICKETS WILL GO ON SALE JAN.11TH 2011

Janet has expressed her excitement for the upcoming performance in Singapore by stating,

“I’ve seen the world, been to many places :). . . the one thing missing was you. We’ll be together in Singapore on February 7th and I can’t wait to sing, dance, and be up close and personal with all of you. Your votes are helping me decide where to bring this very intimate, very different show. It’s not about effects, it’s not an extravaganza, it’s not about being as big as in the past. This one is all about you and me. I love you Singapore. Let’s go!”

http://www.janetjackson.com/story/news/janet_jacksons_world_tour_will_now_kick_off_in_singapore

The fans have chosen the second city to be announced for Janet Jackson’s largest ever world tour celebrating for the first time the Icon's 35 number one hits in 35 global cities. An overwhelming amount of fans submitted suggestions to www.janetjackson.com to select the sites of her new tour. The second winning city is Singapore. The Singapore performance will take place at Singapore Indoor Stadium on February 7th making it the first city on Janet’s JANET JACKSON Number Ones, Up Close and Personal tour.

This tour will differ from her previous concert schedules in that she will perform music exclusively from her chart topping CD NUMBER ONES. There will also be a focus on venues that will allow Janet to be up close and personal in a much more intimate setting. This show is JANET more revealed, more intimate, and more personal than ever before. Don’t look for special effects. Just look at Janet. Tickets will go on sale January 7th.TICKETS WILL GO ON SALE JAN.11TH 2011

Janet has expressed her excitement for the upcoming performance in Singapore by stating,

http://www.janetjackson.com/story/news/janet_jacksons_world_tour_will_now_kick_off_in_singapore

She said it would be different and she wasn't lying.. I don't think there will be MUCH dancing..

I think it will focus on her singing and a live band.. HOT MOTHA FUCKING DAMN..

:sigh:

JoeJoe, on 29 December 2010 - 02:05 AM, said:

who said it had anything to do with HK?

JoeJoe, on 28 December 2010 - 02:47 PM, said:

I wonder why? Hong Kong must've been selling slow or something or since she'll have a bigger venue in Singapore since she's gonna be in a stadium.

joey joey joey. :lol::lol:

JoeJoe, on 29 December 2010 - 02:05 AM, said:

who said it had anything to do with HK?

JoeJoe, on 28 December 2010 - 02:47 PM, said:

I wonder why? Hong Kong must've been selling slow or something or since she'll have a bigger venue in Singapore since she's gonna be in a stadium.

joey joey joey. :lol::lol:

notice the question mark k? thanks :wave: