4. Lily Allen

5. 2011 predictions

6. Lindsey Vonn

7. Medicare

8. John Leguizamo

9. Small business l…

10. Long-term unempl…

:unsure:

Can somebody tell me how the fuck you do screenshots?

lmao :lol: there's a button the the keyboard tht should say prt sc for print screen. Push that button and it takes a pic of your screen. Then you open up the Paint application in your computer. It should be located in your accessories folder and once you open Paint just paste the pic there and walla! :yep:

lmao :lol: there's a button the the keyboard tht should say prt sc for print screen. Push that button and it takes a pic of your screen. Then you open up the Paint application in your computer. It should be located in your accessories folder and once you open Paint just paste the pic there and walla! :yep:

ok...so i did what you said...I can't figure out how to paste it in the forum...Honey I suck in a bad way when it comes to this kind of stuff.

ok...so i did what you said...I can't figure out how to paste it in the forum...Honey I suck in a bad way when it comes to this kind of stuff.

oh no you can't post it to the forum like that. I had to upload that pic to photobucket and then paste it here lol

oh hell no! Why does it have to be so fucking difficult? >_<

I don't know lol. I definitely didn't feel like taking the time to do it but I had to just to prove to them that I know what i'm talking about. You know how they always think i'm bullshittin' :rolleyes:

It's not about what J|X says, it's about someone reporting 10 hours ago what you're reporting now. :mellow:

You can't take you're wrong. We all saw the shit at the same time waaaaaaaaaaaay after it was reported from J|X ok? You get it? That means that even after 10hrs she was still trending. Its ok to not always be right all the time :mellow: